👻🕸️Epilogue🕸️👻

👻🕸️EPILOGUE🕸️👻

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

To say I was nervous was an understatement of the century. With Daphne and Velma's help we sat up something I've plan for Shaggy. In my opinion it was no big deal, but the other two was not expecting me to do that at all.

"It's a man's job, not a woman's." Daphne has told me, but of course it went in the one ear and out of the other.

Velma helped me set up everything by the forest close to our old clubhouse, we sat up a little picnic with light and everything, but I really just wanted this night to be perfect.

As time grew closer I even let Scooby and Fred on the plan, and they were more than happy to lend a helping hand.

Scooby was incharge of packing the picnic basket, I told him to make sure to pack all Shaggy's favourites, even tho he would literally eat anything.

Halloween finally arrived, since it was his favourite holiday I decided to suprise him today, Fred was out with Shaggy keeping him busy, as we finished all the finishing touches that was needed.

As night drew closer, Daphne didn't hesitate to drag me to her room, and get me dressed in my Halloween costume, which I could say with no regret I let her choose.

She did go a little darker than usual with the make-up, but I didn't complain it actually looked pretty amazing, and she curled my hair, she placed the necessary accessories into my hair, ordering me to get dressed.

Daphne really out did herself this time, as I stared at myself in the mirror, for a second I couldn't recognize myself.

When I noticed the time, I knew we had to hurry, the girl's dropped me off, and I was happily waiting for Shaggy to arrive, but the waiting was playing on my nerves.

So when I saw him getting closer, looking all confused, dressed in a greek warrior costume, it felt like all my worries washed away.

Our eyes met, and his mouth fell open, staring at me with wide eyes, a giggle left me without really meaning too.

"Zoinks." He whispers.

"Surprised?" I asked, looking everywhere but him.

"Of course, I'm surprised, and do I say you look absolutely gorgeous, like a real greek goddess." He says, pulling me into his arms.

"Let's eat!" I state, Shaggy was immediately looking in the picnic basket, I got pulled in-between his legs on the blanket.

The night was truly magical, we talked about anything and everything, we laughed we joked, I didn't want the night to end, Shaggy obviously had other ideas as he gets up, holding his hand out to me.

"Care for a dance milady?" He ask with a dazzling smile on his face.

I placed my hand in his, he pulls me up, and we started dancing without music, his silliness had me falling once again, I looked up at the sky, taking this would be the perfect time for my last suprise.

"Shaggy?"

"Yes my goddess?"

"I have a question for you." I nervously told him, taking out the small box I have hidden in the first layer of the dress.

"You can ask me anything." He says to me, his eyes finally gave me the courage, as I went down on my knees, showing the rings to him.

"I've thought this over so many times, and the only conclusion I could come too is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and too be brutally honest I can't see a life without you

"I've thought this over so many times, and the only conclusion I could come too is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and too be brutally honest I can't see a life without you. So, Shaggy Norville Rogers, Will you marry me?" I asked with no regrets.

Shaggy's face seemed to be frozen for a few seconds, making me lose hope, but he helped me back on my feet with a big smile. He spun me in circles as he yelled, "YES!!!"

The joy I was feeling, it was like it could never be replaced. Shaggy put me back down looking at me sadly.

"Wasn't I suppose to ask you?" He asks.

"Shaggy does it really matter who asked who." I say my eyes never leaving his.

"Than I want to propose something." He states seriously, giving him a nod of approval, he went on. "I don't wanna wait for the wedding to be planned, can we just go next week and get married in court?" He innocently asked.

I wasn't planning to have a big wedding anyway, so his question made things a lot easier.

"I think that would be perfect." I mutters, he had his lips on mine in a heated passion kiss.

"I love you future Mrs Rogers." Shaggy whispers against my lips tickling me.

"And I love you my future husband."

°•Unedited•°