Chapter 17

🕸️CHAPTER 17🕸️

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

The gang and I were on our way to the Coolsonian Criminology Museum in a mystery machine limo, we've had a busy couple of years after the whole Spooky Island thing, Mystery Incorporated has gotten more popular, world wide and also our teamwork a lot stronger too.

The only thing I didn't like was how the press was always following us everywhere.

We finally arrived at our destination, the screams of excitement from all our fans, could be heard.

"And here they are folks, this crowd is going crazy over Mystery Inc."

Fred and Daphne were the first one's to climb out the limo. They got swarmed with Fred's fans, he started handing out his signature ascot to some of them. Velma got out after them, kindly waving at the crowd.

Shaggy and Scooby immediately jumped out excited, making me smile at their excitement. Scooby threw pictures of him with his signature on them to the floor, eating his burger in a hurry.

"Check it out! It's a Shag, Jewels and Scoob quake and the whole city's shaking!" Shaggy says, shaking his shoulders. He held out his hand towards me, as I got out the limo, he guided my hands to his lips kissing the top of it.

"Miss Willows, you look absolutely breathtaking." Shaggy mumbles against my knuckles, I stared down at the dress, I bought just for this occasion.

" Shaggy mumbles against my knuckles, I stared down at the dress, I bought just for this occasion

"And you, Mr Rogers, look absolutely handsome." I told him, placing a kiss at the corner of his mouth. Scooby stole Shaggy's milkshake, the glass got stuck on his nose, he shook it off spilling it all over our driver.

"Sorry."

"I consider it a privilege, sir." Our driver says, I handed him a handkerchief to wipe his face. "Thank you, miss. Your too kind." He says grateful, I gave him a soft smile, linking arms with Shaggy, walking up the red carpet.

Shaggy came to a stop, smelling the air. "Shaggy!" His fans called out to him, he looked to his right, yelling out. "Hey!" Both our fans were crowded together, it made me smile. "Right on!" Shaggy says, giving out high fives, I gave out autographs and took pictures with some of them.

We followed the gang into the museum, a reporter, I believe her name is Heather, following right next to us. "Can you tell us a little about the exhibit?" Heather asks.

"Absolutely. Mystery Inc is proud to donate the costumes of criminals we've unmasked." Fred tells her, I had no idea our leader could sound so professional.

"Like the Black Knight Ghost." Daphne says, showing them the costume. "Our very first case." Fred says with pride, it was after all the case that started it all.

"The 10 000 Volt Ghost." I spoke up. Shaggy, Scooby and I pointing and the costume, with small lights on the inside of it.

Daphne walks to the otherside of the room, pointing out two specific costumes. "The skeleton men and even the dreaded Pterodactyl Ghost." She states proudly.

"We've also donated the costumes of some of our more ridiculous foes. Like, Chickenstein." Velma told the reporters.

Shaggy stares at the costume turning to Scooby. "Ridiculous? Obviously she forgot that dude tried to pluck us." He mutters. "Yeah." Scooby nodded his head in agreement. "But he didn't, because your still here in one piece." I told them softly. Shaggy snakes his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"We should just remember what Daphne told us." I spoke up, seeing Daphne watching us like a hawk.

"Never pick your nose in public?" Shaggy asks confuse, I shook my head, "No, not that, but it's a good point too." I say.

"Image is everything?" Scooby asks uncertain.

"Yeah, too them it's everything, but to me I could care less if the entire town is watching me, which they are so let's put on a brave face and behave for the others sake." I told them, it was true, I didn't care what the people think of me. I'm not solving mysteries to impress the crowd, I do it, because it's fun.

Shaggy was staring up at the costume of the Pterodactyl Ghost in fear. "Babe, they're just costumes." I tell him in a reassuring tone. "Right, you're right, princess. Up close they look totally fake." Shaggy mumbles, trying to convince himself.

The two dragged me away in a hurry I could have sworn I was the Pterodactyl costume's eyelids moving. Scooby following close behind, pulling me to the food table, it didn't suprise me, that they went to the food immediately, their appetite never ceased to amaze me.

*•Unedited•*