Chapter 29

🕸️CHAPTER 29🕸️

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

Shaggy pushed me into the van in a hurry, as the others climb in as well. From the back windows we watched the ghost getting closer to us, Fred was just able to start driving, when Captain Cutler shot his fish arrows through the mystery machines back doors, pulling us back, stopping us from going forward, but the arrows almost scraped Shaggy and Scooby too making them gulp nervously.

"Go, Fred! Hit it!"

"What do we do?" Daphne yells at Fred in question.

"Fine. Let’s go back!" Fred states, putting the van in reverse, as we moved closer to captain cutler.

"That’s the wrong way!"

The van hit the ghost making him flying away, with no destination in mind, disappearing into the night, Fred immediately drove away from the clubhouse in a hurry, I couldn't wait for this mystery to be over, I'll be taking a vacation after this one.

"Shaggy! Give me a hand." Velma asks of him, he moves closer to where she was working on the control panel, placing his hand where she points out, I stayed by the window to keep a look out, if any other monsters decides to follow us.

"This is tied for the most terrifying day of my life." Shaggy states in panic. "Tied with what?" Velma asks her attention still on the panel, but Shaggy still  didn't give her a complete straight answer, since he was in panic mode. "Every other freaking day of my life!"

"It’s done!" Velma states, just as Fred took a very sharp turn, going forward, and just as I expected another monster were on our trail, making me wonder if these things had a way of communicating with each other, it wouldn't even suprise me.

"Guys, Tweety is back! And he doesn't look very friendly!" I spoke up, a screech of fear coming from Shaggy as he also stares out the window, straight at the Pterodactyl Ghost.

"Shaggy!" Fred yells.

"Yeah?" Shaggy questions, his eyes still on the ghost. "I’m putting her in cruise. Take the wheel." Fred tells him, Shaggy was confused at first, but quickly moved, as Fred as already climbed in the back with the rest of us, Daphne not far behind him.

"Go!"

The Pterodactyl Ghost picked up the van, making all of us roll to the front, I'm pretty sure, all of us would end up with a few bruises, after a few seconds we were placed back down.

"Take this!" Fred yells, after he kicked open the doors, flamethrower in hand, which got grabbed by the ghost and broken in two.

"This is bad." Daphne says, Shaggy suddenly appears next to us. "No doubt." He says, making me stare at him in realization.

"Shaggy?" Fred ask, staring at him in question.

"Yeah." Shaggy says, not realising what the problem at hand was.

"Who the hell is driving?" I ask him, he wanted to answer, but he turned around instead to see no one in the driver's seat and Scooby sitting in the passenger side.

"Hello." Scooby says innocently.

"Scoob."

"What?" Scooby asks in confusion.

The carpet was pulled out under us, making all of us being pulled out of the van, we grabbed onto the carpet trying to pull us up, back into the van, but a sudden truck appeared, with another monster driving it, this night couldn't get any weirder.

"Turn the wheel!" Velma says.

"Wheel?" Scooby asks still confused, but he moved over to the driver's seat, as the rest of us were standing on the carpet, holding each others arms, so we don't fall over.

"Turn the wheel!"

"The round thing, Scoob!"

"Scooby!"

"Okay." Scooby nervously says, finally turning the wheel, making us go pass the truck and not crash straight into it, Scooby was able to control the wheel pretty well for a dog, making me proud.

"I’m driving!" Scooby says happily, it gave us a chance to climb back into the truck with much difficulty, but with Scoob's terribke driving, we lost the Pterodactyl Ghost, who just happens to fly into a big builboard.

Scooby drove all the way towards the old mining town as fast as he could.

"Watch out, Scoob!" Fred warns, but Scooby still drove into a pile of junk, making the van come to a stop.

"You did it, Scoob!" Shaggy says proudly, jumping out the van, helping me out as well, as we all got together on the one side of the van.

°·Unedited·°