Chapter 22

🕸️CHAPTER 22🕸️

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

This place was too big for one person, I would get lost everytime if I ever had to stay in a manor as big as this one. Scooby left mumbling to himself.

"Search for clues. Search for clues."

"You guys are taking this whole detective thing, seriously." I say to Shaggy, as we walked further down one of the many hallways. "I don't wanna drag the gang down anymore, especially you Jewels." he says, stopping to look at me.

"You have never dragged me down, and you never will." I say in reassurance, I got a smile and a kiss on the cheek before his attention was grabbed by a very dusty gramophone.

He started inspecting it, turning the little thing by the side, but no sound came from it. Shaggy being himself pushed his head into the gramophone only to get splattered with dust, and music started playing.

I couldn't stop laughing as he was trying to get the dust out of his mouth, he took the tecord fanning his face. "Oh, Shags." I say going to help him get most of the dust off his face.

Scooby came down the hall with a bunch of junk in his hand, I should've known.

"Scoob."

"Clues!" Scooby says throwing everything to the floor. "Those aren't clues, Scoob. Those are just things you want. Like, why is a toiletbrush a clue?" Shaggy asks, Scooby took the toiletbrush and started singing, giving Shaggy an answer.

"Just because you can sing in it doesn't make it a clue. It just makes it awesome." Shaggy says in excitement as he joined his friend singing, I could only stare at the two in amusement a smile on my face.

A piece of paper stuck to Scooby's paw caught my attention, kneeling down I took a hold of it, taking a closer look. "Like, what's this?" Shaggy asks, taking a step closer to look at what I was holding.

"The faux ghost!" I read from paper, Shaggy took it from my hands. "We're in luck. It's tonight, Scoob!" He says waving it in excitement, he placed his hand on his chest, saying, "We are detectives."

"Really?"

"You guys found an actual clue!" I say in excitement.

"We found a clue!"

They started dancing around, chanting. "Do the clue dance!" Do the clue dance! We're going back, we're going back!"

A strange laughter had me freeze on the spot, the two goofballs jumped away from each other, terrified. Shaggy was next to me and Scooby ended up in the arms of an armor, but turns out not to be any ordinary armor.

"The Black Knight Ghost!" Shaggy says, trying to catch his breath.

"Run guys!" I yell, not waiting for any of them, running away as fast as I could. A room with chairs and a small stage is where we found ourselves, we started closing all entrances leading to the room.

"Like, lock the door." Shaggy yells, as soon the big door got closed by me, they started packing stuff infront of the door, Scooby getting his hands on the lightest thing he could grab.

"Heavy stuff, Scoob!"

"Give me a hand, Scoob!"

I froze on the spot, when I saw the Black Knight Ghost entering from a secret door. "Shags, Scoob..." I called them, to get their attention, but they weren't listening.

"See him get through this!" Shaggy says as they placed the clock on top of their stack of furniture.

"Heavy!"

"We outsmarted that moron!" Shaggy says with a smile, still not noticing the black armor standing behind them.

"Yeah! What a moron." Scooby says taking the thing the Black Knight Ghost handed to him, I should have probably told them, but I wanted to see how long it was gonna take them to notice.

"Loook at me." Scooby says happily.

The Black Knight Chost hand something over
to Shaggy, he smiled up at him, "Thanks." he says staring straight at the ghost.

"You're welcome." The ghost says, only then did my goofball notice that we weren't alone. He froze after realizing who it was. The suitcase fell from his hand walking backwards, to get away from the ghost.

"Yo, metalhead!" Fred came in, yellong with a shield, hoping to use it to protect himself.

"Yes?" The ghost says, walking closer to him.

"Bring it." Fred challenges him, only to get knocked in the face with his own shield. "He brought it." Fred says, he fell to the ground uncouncious. This wasn't going our way at all.

The Black Knight Ghost marched forward ready to strike our unconscious leader, but Daphne acted was, stopping it with a pole she found.

"Daphne! Hold him off! I'll look in the back. Maybe there's a formula for finding his weakness! Julia try getting Fred up, quickly." Velma says. Daphne drags her out of the room, the ghost following behind them.

Why did I always have to get stuck with the simple tasks. I kneeled next to Fred slapping him threw the face, he sat up immediately touching his head, he seems to have a massive headache after that.

"Come on! We need to get out of here! " I say to the three, when we ran to where Daphne and Velma are. We saw Velma kick the ghost right inbetween it's legs.

"Right in the roundtables."

"Run!" Shaggy yells out to everyone.

We made our way out of the front door to get away from this creepy manor.

*•Unedited•*