Chapter 18

🕸️CHAPTER 18🕸️

*🕸️ Julia's POV 🕸️*

*🕸️ Julia's POV 🕸️*

People's eyes were on us the entire time, Shaggy and I were walking down memory lane, remembering how we always ran for our lives or got lost on a midnight snack run. It sure was memorable moments.

Thunder clapped outside, it made all the lights go out in the museum, and the window got hit by lightning breaking it to pieces. Shaggy pulls me closer to him in a protective manner.

The costume of the Pterodactyl Ghost turned out to be real, as it roars loudly breaking out of the glass case. The people ran for the exits, Shaggy hiding behind a costume leaving my side, Scooby in it's arms.

"We need to come up with a plan." Fred says to Velma.

"Hiding is our plan." Shaggy spoke up, his voice shaking in fear, Scooby making noises in agreement.

"In case you haven't noticed there's an unidentified freaky object in here!" Shaggy says, pointing at the monster flying around.

"The curtains!" Velma points out. "We're on them!" Fred states, he and Daphne ran to the curtains, Velma made her way to the two hiding. "Come on, you chickens! Grab those ropes!" She tells them, the two came out of hiding.

"But chickens aren't good with ropes!" Shaggy says as they collect the ropes.

Velma and I ran to help the other two trapping the monster with the curtains. "We got it." Fred says, Shaggy and Scooby got there with the ropes. "Shaggy, use the ropes to tie him up!" Velma instructs the two.

Velma ducks out of the way, pulling me with her, so we don't get hit with the rope. "It's just a costume! It's just a costume! It's just a costume!" Shaggy repeats to himself as they ran around the monster in the curtains to get the rope all around it.

"We tied it. Let go." Shaggy says with a big smile on his face, Scooby laughing in victory. Fred and Daphne let go, the rope fell to the floor, not tied at all, the Pterodactyl Ghost stood in all it's glory , wings crossed, staring us down.

The ghost took flight, the two idiots had the rope tied around their arms, getting dragged over the people.

"Sorry."

"We have to save Shaggy and Scooby!" Fred states loudly as we ran after them. "As usual!" Velma says, it was true, I was usually with them when they needed saving, but this time I was glad I didn't need saving as the two were being dragged over the fire that was on to grill the food.

"Mystery Incorporated."

A masked man was standing by the window that broke. "This is only the first rung on the ladder of your demise." The masked man said loudly so that everyone could hear what he was saying.

The two goofballs crashed through another glass case, and into the costume of Miner49, its sword flew into the air, I ran, jumped into the air, grapping the sword mid air.

"And this time, you'll be the one's unmasked as the buffoons you truly are." The masked man states.

I ran after Shaggy, jumping, cutting the rope, Shaggy and Scooby fell straight onto some of the costumes, having a save landing. The Pterodactyl Ghost flew out the broke window, with two costumes, the masked man grabbed ahold of the rope still attached to the ghost and they disappeared into the night.

All the people left after the lights came back on, a certain reporter asking everyone questions, it sounded to me more like she was trying to put all of this on us, with the questions she was asking.

Shaggy sat down, his head in his hand looking devastated. I went to sit down next to him, he gave me a quick side glance, looking back down sadly.

"You shouldn't blame yourself, you didn't do anything wrong." I spoke up, giving Scooby a head rub, he laid his head on my legs, sighing sadly. My two favourite boys weren't acting like themselves.

"Everyone else seems to think so." Shaggy mutters, the sadness in his voice and his eyes as he glance up into my eyes broke my heart.

"Babe, no matter what they say, it's not true, your so much more than they'll ever know." I told him, I got a small smile in return for now it was enough for me, I pulled him into my arms holding him tightly.

*•Unedited•*