Chapter 6

"Hayder bhai!" Scared, Hyra looked at him. "Kubra api."

"Woh Shahzaib ke sath ajayegi. Mujhe late ho raha hai meeting ke liye. Kubra baat karne baithi toh ghanto le legi. Itna waqt nahi mere paas." Telling her this, he focuses on his driving.

(She will come with Shahzaib. I am getting late for the meeting.)

"Par Kubra api..."

(But Kubra Api.)

"Chup karke baith jao warna tumhe bhi car se fek dunga." Hayder warned.

All her words died in her throat. Kubra was the only good thing about this trip, and she was gone. And Hyra is alone with Hayder. The car drive was at least 3 hours long, and they had to stop for his meeting too. Hyra felt like crying, as she looked out from window. One drop of water dropped on the window, and later, it started splattered on the car. It started raining.

"Great, mousam ko bhi abhi kharab hona hota." Hayder mumbles.

•••

It started raining heavily when they reached hotel, the one where Hayder has his meeting.

Before going to conference room, Hayder made sure Hyra was safe and good in the waiting room, he ordered burger and chocolate shake for her and told her to call the attendant if she needs anything, he will be back soon. And strictly told her not to wander around.

Waise itne bure bhi nahi hain Hayder bhai. While eating the burger, Hyra said, and instantly shook her head. What's she thinking? Uswa will have a fist if she heard Hyra saying this. Hyra could almost hear Uswa's scream tum ek burger aur shake pe bik gayi? Yeh mat bhoolo woh Hayder bhai hain, Gabbar ke bhi ustad.

Almost laughing, Hyra took out her phone to kill time. But to her luck, network was unable due to rain. She started playing subway surfers.

Everyone must be enjoying in the farm house, such a beautiful weather is, and here she is stuck with Hayder.

•••

Hayder's meeting took more time than both of them expected. Hyra was tired of playing games, she thought of calling Uswa and asked what she is doing, but there was still no network in her phone.

Tiredly, she picked her feet up and sat on the sofa in criss cross position, hugging herself, she put her head on the headrest of the sofa and closed her eyes. Wishing for Hayder to come quickly, she was hungry again.

•••

Dawar was right, Randhawas were very crooked. They wanted even a cheaper price for their product. Hayder would have walked away hours ago, if it wasn't for Asim telling him how important this deal was.

But at last, Hayder's patience broke, as he called off the meeting.

"Barkhurdar, itni kya jaldi hai, baitho. Tum toh dusro ki sunn hi nahi rahe." Firoz Randhawa, who was same age as Asim Mirza and also his friend, said to Hayder, kindly.

(Son, why are you in hurry, sit down. You aren't listening to others.)

"Mujhe yeh deal nahi karni. Behtar hoga aap market mein kahi aur se product khareedein. Humare yaha se abse apke sath koi deal nahi hogi." Picking up his file, putting them in his briefcase, Hayder told him.

(I don't want to do this deal. It will be good for you if you buy your products from somewhere else. We will not do any deal with you from now onwards.)

Firoz Randhawa shared a look with his son, Talal, they needed this deal. No where else they will get goodies at this price.

"Achha, baitho toh, aise mousam mein waise bhi kahi ja nahi paoge. Baitho, chai mangate hain, ek baar theek se baat karte hain, tum Asim se baat karlo ek baar."