Chapter 11

Hayder's flight was early in the morning, Hyra had to wake up with him otherwise Hanif Mirza wouldn't have liked it.

"Baba, aap kyu chal rahe hain sath. Dawar aur Rafey ja toh rahe hain." Hayder objected when saw Hanif Mirza was also ready.

(Baba, why are you coming with us. Dawar and Rafey are going.)

"Main apni bahu ko airport tak see off karne ja raha hoon, tumhe koi dikkat?" Fake glaring at him, Hanif Mirza asked.

(I am going to drop my daughter in law to the airport, do you have any problem with that?)

"Mujhe kya dikkat hogi." Mumbling, Hayder picked his suitcase to put it in the car.

(Why would I have any problem.)

Ibtisham Mirza has already left after Hayder's walima, but Tabu stayed for some days, now she was going too. When she asked Rafey if he wants to go, he refused. He wanted to stay here for some more days.

Tabu went to Uswa, who was standing beside Hyra. Cupping Uswa cheeks, "Khush raho, aur apna khayal rakhna."

(Bless you, and take care of yourself.)

Rafey came there, and quietly stood beside Uswa.

"Aur yeh zyada tang kare toh call karna mujhe." Pointing at her son, Tabu told her.

(Call me if he bothers you.)

"Coffee ke liye hi karte hain tang. Har do minute mein chahiye hoti hai." Uswa complained.

(He bothers me for coffee. He wants coffee after every two minutes.)

"Nashedi hai yeh coffee ka. 2 cup se zyada mat dena isko coffee." Mockingly, Tabu glared at Rafey and said.

(He is addicted to coffee. Don't give him more than 2 cups.)

"Ji, aunty." Happily, Uswa nods her head.

(Okay, aunty.)

"Bohot tang karta hoon main tumhe." When Tabu left, Rafey whispered to her.

(Do I really bothers you that much.)

"Aur nahi toh kya." This made her turn to him, ready to argue. But Hyra holds her arm and made her aware everyone is present there.

(Yes! You do.)

"Jayein!" Uswa told him.

(Go!)

"Akey batata hoon tumhe." Saying this, he ran off to his mother.

"Bhai, aap kuch bhool nahi rahe?" When Hayder was about to sit in the car, Shahzaib asked.

(Bhai, aren't you forgetting anything?)

"Passport ticket mere paas hai." Hayder looked at him with questionable eyes.

(I have my passport and ticket with me.)

"Bhai! bhabhi se mil lein." Shahzaib talked to him as if he is talking to a kid, and points at Hyra. He usually calls her by her name, but whenever Hayder is presents, he calls her bhabhi

(Bhai, say goodbye to bhabhi.)

Hyra, who was sleepy, was yawning by covering her mouth with both hands, got startled when Hayder's eyes stopped on her. All her sleep vanishes away.

She looked confusingly at him, not knowing why he is looking at her, or why he is coming closer to her.

"Chalta hoon." He low voice, he said, and extended his hand out.