Chapter 9

Today was Hayder and Hyra's walima. Wearing a beautiful light blue lehenga, Hyra was looking even more beautiful than she looked yesterday, but she wasn't happy anymore from inside. Everyone praises the couple, who looked perfect together. But Hyra only feels suffocated sitting beside Hayder. This was the man who rejected her last night. No matter what, she couldn't bring herself to fake a smile, she just bowed her head down, which everyone mistook as her shyness.

 No matter what, she couldn't bring herself to fake a smile, she just bowed her head down, which everyone mistook as her shyness

•••

"Idhar aao meri photo lena zara." Uswa dragged Sami by his hand and took him to where lighting was perfect.

(Come here, take my pictures.)

"Arey yaar, main nahi le raha, main busy hoon." Sami tries to free himself from her.

(I am not clicking your pictures, I am busy.)

"Kya Badtameezi, Sami? Sharafat se lo meri photos." Giving him her phone, Uswa scolded him and went to pose for a picture.

(Don't talk to me like that, Sami. Click my pictures.)

Unwillingly, Sami opened camera, "Lekin photo achhi nahi ayi toh problem tumhara face hoga meri skills nahi."

(But if you won't like the pictures then it will be your face fault.)

"Photo achhi nahi ayi toh tumhara munh hoga aur mera hath hoga." Threatening him, she fixed her dupatta and then smiled at the camera.

(If you won't click good pictures then I will slap you.)

Sami clicked few of her pictures until Rafey came there. "Yeh camera ka angle low rakho thora." Standing behind Sami, he told him, as he fixes the phone's angle.

(Keep the angle low.)

"Rafey bhai, aap hi click kar dein, Please, yeh mera dimagh kha rahi hai." Pushing the phone in Rafey's hand, Sami told him and ran away from there.

(Rafey bhai, please click her pictures, she is irritating me.)

"Sami..." Uswa keep shouting for him, but the traitor didn't even look at her.

"Chalo main tumhari photo click kar deta hoon." Telling her this, he pocketed her phone and took his own out to click her pictures.

(I will click your pictures.)

"Nahi, theek hai. Mujhe photo nahi click karwani." Uswa quickly shook her head, and the left from there.

(No, it's okay. I don't wanna click anymore pictures.)

Rafey stood there with wide eyes, looking at her. He isn't able to understand why she behaved so cold. Just now she was fine, and here she is distancing herself.

He decided to follow after her.

Uswa was sitting with Zara and Kubra, and when Rafey came there, Kubra nudged Zara and they both left, leaving Uswa alone with Rafey.