𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎

"How much did she fucking drink!"

Pansy held my hair back as I laid over the toilet seat. I had drank the entire bottle behind their backs after seeing a glimpse of someone who looked identical to Mattheo. Of course older, but so fucking close.

"A couple of shots, I think," Pansy worried. "And maybe two other drinks, but fucking hell."

The bathroom door to the room opened, and Kyle entered. "What the fuck is happening here?" he asked.

"She drank behind our backs," Pansy bit, knowing me well enough to know I drank a lot more.

"Idiot," Cael groaned, leaning against the sink.

Kyle sat down beside me, placing his hand on my back. "It's fine. I'll tale it from here," he told Pancy.

He took my hair from her, before she left. Cael followed her, closing our bedroom door. Kyle sighed.

"Seriously? Again? You're acting like am alcoholic," he told me. "Don't you have any self respect?"

"Fuck off," I bit, hitting his hand away from my hair as I dropped back, resting my head against the opposite wall. "I don't want your fucking pity, Ky."

"I'm still a being," he groaned. "And I'm here, whether you like it or not."

I rolled my eyes, grabbing toilet paper, wiping my lips clean. I'm sure I've puked enough, I think.

"What did you drink?" he asked.

"Vodka," I answered. "Bottle just stood there-"

"I saw you steal it off the counter, Belle. I'm not fucking stupid," he groaned.

I didn't answer, but just glared. I wasn't in the mood for his guiltful ass.

"Who was he?"

I frowned. Who was who?

"The guy that bumped into you. Who was he?"

I sighed. Him, of course. I shrugged. "Someone. I don't know. A stranger?"

Kyle scoffed. "You don't look at fucking strangers that way."

I scoffed, laughing lightly. "Like what?"

"You saw a ghost."

My laugh faded, and so did my facial expression. Kyle chuckled, shaking his head.

"I can't with you. You and your fucking problems." He laughed. "Why the fuck am I here even-"

"Yeah why are you?" I bit. "You're supposed to be acting like a boyfriend, not a stuck-up asshole."

"Well good thing I'm not your fucking boyfriend," he laughed.

"Fortunately they don't know that," I told him. "Just two weeks, then you can fuck off, alright? Then it's been a year."

"A long one," he groaned, standing up. "Can't wait to be rid of you."

"Feeling's mutual," I mumbled.

I probably forgot to mention to the others that Kyle and I weren't really dating. Yes, we were 'dating', but technically not.

Kyle and I both work for a secret department of the ministry. So secret, that Draco doesn't even know of it. According to him, I work at a Botanical Saveground, which is actually just a hoax for our order.

Unfortunately after a Gala, Kyle and I were told we had to work together- despite despising each other. We were to work for a year as a couple, while tracking down a dark force rising.

Although we defeated Voldemort eight years prior, dark forces still stayed alive. No one knows who or where the group is laid, but we're aware of them. A couple months after the tragic day, someone let the dark mark free again at a burning down house which was a safe house for the ministry. To this day they won't tell us who lived there, but for no doubt it was someone who knew something they shouldn't have.

~

"No," I said frowning. "It doesn't match the dress type."

Pansy groaned, shoving the shoes back into the box, before back onto the rack.

"Why do you care about looking good anyways?" I asked. "It's an arranged marriage-"

"And probably my only marriage," she said, scanning the shelves. "I might as well just look good while marrying a guy who'd rather fuck my best friend than me."

I laughed. "I'm sure you didn't think of that Thursday night. What was her name again?"

"You stole a bottle of Vodka," Pansy bit. "Don't come telling me what I can or can't do."

"What? Cheating on your fiancé?" I laughed.

"Arranged fiancé," she reminded me as if I forgot.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, same bullshit."

She grabbed a pair of shoes off of the rack, before sitting down. She pulled them onto her feet, clipping them.

"Draco's picking me up in fifteen. We need to do ring fitting," she told me.

I frowned. "You're telling me now? How am I supposed to get back to the Hotel?"

"Take my car," she said, standing up. "You never get to drive it anyways."

Pansy walked up and down the aisle, before turning to me.

"How does this look?"

I looked down at them. White stilettos with white stones on the toes. I smiled.

"Better. Take those."

"Keys are in my purse," she said as she sat down, unclipping the shoes and taking them off. "Don't scratch her."

"I won't," I told her.

She shoved the shoes into its box, before taking it to the counter. She paid for them with Draco's card, a smile on her lips.

"He's ganna be mad," I told her as we exited the shop.

She shrugged. "Family money, and he's making a lot more for himself. I don't care. He got me into this mess."

"Not just him," I told her while we walked down the sidewalk. "Remember your last name, Parkinson."

"Right," she scoffed. "Two pure bloodlines combine to make an elite family," she said in a mocking tone. "I fucking hate this. We're only getting married. After that we're practically strangers."

"You did choose to stay a Parkinson."

"Whatever," she groaned.

"Pansy."

We turned around, seeing Draco in his black suit. She smiled, turning to me.

"Love ya. See ya."

I smiled. "Love ya. Bye."

She placed a kiss on my cheek, before walking to Draco. He did the same to her, before they walked to a car, getting inside.

Oh what the hell was she getting herself into lately.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎