𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎

"Happy to be leaving?" Astoria asked as Ceal, Kyle and I turned to face them.

Kyle sighed. "Extremely. This was fun and all, but it's been rough."

"Think you'll stay home rather then?" Pansy asked, and Draco looked at me.

I grinned softly. "I'm open to come visit again."

I saw the unhappiness on his face, but he didn't say anything.

"I'll see you in a couple of weeks," Pansy smiled as she gave me a hug.

"I'll miss you," I told her, hugging tighter. "You too," I said, turning to Astoria.

"Bye," she told me.

The men shook hands, before Cael, Kyle and I made our way through the airport. It was quick at least, and we didn't even wait for our airplane. On the flight I sat between them, and slept a majority of the way.

~

"Home sweet home," Kyle smiled as he placed our luggage down in the living room.

I took a deep breath in, the smell of plants in the air. "I'm ganna give the plants water," I told him, while walking over to the kitchen.

"I'm going down the block to Mario's," he said. "Need anything?"

I shook my head. "No thank you, I'm all good."

Kyle nodded and left, probably to go buy some alcohol. I watered the few plants we had around the apartment, before carrying our single bag to the bedroom. Slowly I unpacked everything, and realized how little we actually packed.

When I turned around to pack away the last few shirts Kyle had brought to New York, I hit into a chest. I accidentally dropped the shirts.

"You're back?" I questioned, leaning down to pick them up. But I froze once I saw the shoes. Kyle had worn sneakers, and those were not sneakers.

My head shot up and I met the eyes of Mattheo Riddle. I stumbled back, seeing him stand in front of me with his hands dug into his coat pockets. I just stared in shock while his eyes looked around the room.

"Such a homey place," he said calmly. "How long have you lived here?"

I didn't answer. I just stared.

Mattheo looked back down at me. "Pretty plants. Clearly never grew tired of them-"

"What are you doing here?" I asked abruptly. "How'd you know this was my place?"

"Followed you from the airport," he said, suddenly walking around the bedroom. "So little amount of pillows. I thought you loved them."

"You have to go!" I warned him. I knew that if Kyle saw Mattheo in here with me, I'd have more than bruised shoulders. "Mattheo, you have to leave-"

"He'll still be a while," he said, not even looking at me when he picked up a photo frame from my bedside table of me and my brother. "I have someone watching him."

"Why are you here?" I asked, taking a few steps back, closer to the bathroom door.

"I didn't see you before you flew," he said. "Thought I'd come say hello in London - I mean since you visited me."

"I didn't break into your house," I pointed out.

Mattheo calmly sat down the frame, turning it back to the perfect angle, before turning to me.

"You have to go," I told him again.

He laughed lightly. "It's a nice apartment you have here. Did he buy it for you?"

"What?" I frowned.

He slowly made his was to me, while I slowly reversed. "I mean, a florist doesn't make this type of money, you know?"

"How did you-"

"And that greenhouse of yours surely doesn't pay the salary you get."

I scoffed. "Did you go through my mail?"

"It was just there when I entered," he laughed. "Relax, princess."

My back hit the bathroom door, and Mattheo kept walking towards me.

"Why are you really here?" I asked.

I found myself partially quite scared of Mattheo. He was suddenly harsh and threatening. He wasn't the same as back when we were eighteen. He's heartless now - it seems.

"So what's up with you and this Kyle-guy?" he asked, finally meeting my eyes.

"He's my boyfriend," I told him.

Then suddenly he grabbed my chin, forcing me to look more upright at him. His hands were cold, and I felt how it penetrated my warm skin. I started to breathe a little heavier.

"Does he fuck you?" Mattheo asked bluntly.

I frowned. "What?" I asked.

"Does. He. Fuck. You." he repeated. "It's a simple question, princess."

I saw the persistence in his eyes. "Yes," I said.

Suddenly he pushed down the bathroom door handle, and it flew open behind me. I nearly fell back, but he let go of me and grabbed me by my thighs and pulled me up onto his waist. He walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

Suddenly Mattheo pinned me against a wall, and I felt my body heat up.

Fuck I've wanted this since I was seventeen.

"You don't get to fuck him anymore," he stated. "Do you understand?"

I couldn't help but grin. "Right, or else what?"

He chuckled. "Oh, baby. Don't play games with me, Lee. You know how that'll end."

"No, I don't," I lied. "I can have sex with whoever I want, Riddle. I can fuck whoever pleases me."

He started glaring. "Right, but you're not going to do that."

"Why's that?"

Suddenly I heard the front door open, and my head jerked towards the door.

"Fuck," I whispered.

"Baby, I'm home!" Kyle called. "Where are you?"

"Mattheo-"

Suddenly his cold lips touched the skin on my neck, and I felt my stomach explode.

"Fuck," I whispered deeper as Mattheo's tongue dragged over my skin.

"Belle?" Kyle called from the kitchen.

"I'll be right out!" I called to him. "Give me a minute!"

"A while," Mattheo whispered in my ear. He then took a soft bite on my ear, and I weakened.

"Mattheo, go," I told him.

"No," he refused. His lips then moved to my neck again, pulling his tongue over me.

"Go!" I said, a little louder.

"Huh?" Kyle called from the kitchen.

"Coming!" I lied.

Mattheo pulled himself away from me, before he let me stand again. I looked up at him, seeing a satisfied grin on his devious lips. He licked them, before taking a step back.

I rushed to the door, before attempting to glance back at Mattheo, but he was gone.

Asshole.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆