𝚜𝚒𝚡

𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎

"You asshole!" I yelled, throwing a bed lamp towards Draco fucking Malfoy. "You could have fucking told me!"

"Belle!" he tried to stop me from yelling. "Please calm down. We had no choice-"

"Bullshit!" I yelled. "You had a fucking choice, Malfoy! You kept Mattheo away from me? You watched how broken I was for years! You kept the one reason I was alive from me! Everything I did - every time I tried to... to... You're a fucking dick!"

I grabbed my wand and held it out, but Cael grabbed it, before Kyle wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me back. Astoria and Pansy came running into the room, worry on their faces.

"What happened?" Pansy asked, watching as Cael threw my wand to Draco, and Kyle pulled me back.

"You liar!" I yelled.

"Nothing," Draco lied to her. I scoffed. "Just a little misunderstanding."

Then he shocked me. He gave me a begging look. Pansy didn't know, and she was clearly not allowed to.

"I'm going to bed," I said as soon as Kyle put me down. "And I'm sleeping in tomorrow."

I shoved past Kyle and out of Draco and Pansy's room - which was bigger than ours - before rushing into my room. kyle was behind me and shut the door behind us, clearly angry.

"Care to fucking explain?" he asked in a furious voice.

I scoffed. "What's there to explain?" I asked, not even looking at him.

He grabbed my upper arm and roughly spun me around, before pushing down onto our bed. "Who was that guy?" he demanded to know.

Fear was clear in my eyes. "An old friend-"

"Name," he glared down at me. "Now!"

"Don't yell!" I begged. "They'll hear!"

"Then tell me the fucking truth," he demanded.

I sighed, glancing at the door. "Friend from Hogwarts. Mattheo. Haven't seen each other in eight years. That's all-"

"Clearly not," Kyle bit. "Is he who you were so pissed about? With Draco? Why did you take it so personal?"

"I thought he was dead, but Draco knew all along he was alive-"

"Were you in love?" he interrupted.

I didn't answer. He came to that conclusion way too quickly. I couldn't reply, because I knew Kyle had a temper. And I realized too late that not answering was just as bad.

Kyle grabbed my arm and yanked me off of the bed. It hurt how he gripped me so tightly. He pulled me after him into the bathroom, shutting the door behind us. Then he pulled the shower tap open, and glared at me. He didn't pull me into the shower.

"Weren't you going to tell me?" he asked bitterly, pressing me against the wall. "Lying now?"

Suddenly the smell of alcohol hit me, and I realized that there was a big chance that he was drunk. Why were they always drunk?

"Why do you care?" I tried verbally fighting back, hoping he'd back away. "This isn't real. Three more days and it's over-"

"I don't think so anymore," he argued. "Maybe I'll just hold onto you a little longer."

My heart sunk. I was really hoping to get rid of him after a year of force dating him. "It's not your decision-"

"Now it is," he told me. He gripped both hands onto my shoulders. "You're special, Belle, and maybe I've changed my mind about hating you."

He must've been drunk. The Kyle I knew wouldn't want me this much that he'd get mad about someone else. Yes, we've had sex before, but because we failed a mission and were needed anger sex. Three or four times at most. This wasn't like him.

"You're drunk," I tried telling him. "Please, don't do this. You don't know what you're-"

"I'm not drunk enough to forget this in the morning," he told me. "I'm so sure that I'll be proud of myself once I wake up, and I'll make you see that. I'll make you see that I'm the man for you."

I scoffed lightly. "The order will see through the lie, and so will my friends. They'll know I don't want to be with you-"

"But you do," he chuckled, forcing me to be convinced. "You don't want them knowing what happened in that building."

I froze and my heart raced. How could he- He had no right to use that against me! No right whatsoever.

"Kyle-"

"Not that they'd care, right?" he gaslighted. "It's not like it was their friend as well-"

"He wasn't!" I tried arguing. "He wasn't their friend! He wasn't anymore, Kyle. Please don't use this against me. Please don't-"

"I'm not," he grinned. "I'm just saying," he said. His eyes ten trailed down my body. "You do look pretty, baby."

He let go of me and took a few steps back. He looked me up and down and for a couple of seconds I was scared of what was going on his mind, but he didn't move closer to me, only further away towards the door.

"Take a shower," he told me. "I'll go make you tea. Two sugars - just the way you like it."

He exited the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I slid down to the floor, my hands suddenly shaking again. My breathing was heavy.

Merlin, I was fucked. I couldn't get out of this.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆