𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎

No. I would not normally do things like staring down at her as she laid passed out, but I did.

I had someone stitch up the deep cuts on her arm, and she passed out from the anesthesia. Clearly never had any. After her stitches were put in, we drove to my place, where I carried her to the spare room.

Now I stood like a fool, looking down at her. She looked so damn beautiful with short hair. She cut it a couple of days ago at a salon in her street. It looks like the Lee I knew at Hogwarts, even though she has changed.

"Boss."

I glanced over my shoulder, seeing one of my men at the door, standing with his back from me.

"They're here."

I nodded and glanced back at her while I made my way out of the room. I closed the door, and walked down the hall to the lounge room.

Inside, I saw Draco Malfoy, beside him the mysterious Cael Ankerst. We were still waiting on another. Two actually, but Lorenzo Berkshire made it known that he'd be late. Russia was a far place to travel from in such a short notice.

"So you did come closer?" Draco said, looking up at me from the long black table. "Couldn't resist it, huh? Had to be closer to her?"

I glared down at him. "Like you'd understand, Malfoy."

"Does she know you're here?" Cael asked, tapping his ring against the table, before impatiently  pushing his hand through his blonde hair.

"No," I lied strictly. "And I don't plan on her knowing."

"She's going to figure it out eventually," Draco said, glaring up at me. "Belle is smart-"

"Took her eight years to find me," I stated, and Draco scoffed. "She might me smart, but I'm smarter."

"Then don't let her know you're in London," Cael said. "She'll get smarter then. And if she knows I know you, she'll kill me."

"You've done enough, Ankerst," I said, looking at him. "She won't know. After three years, she still doesn't."

The main doors opened, and all eyes flew to it. Suddenly Draco flew to his feet, Cael staring in disbelief.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Draco spat.

"Nice to see you too, Malfoy," Theodore Nott said, as he stepped to the table. "Haven't seen you since you had me locked up."

"For murder-"

"Attempted," he corrected, and Draco's eyes shot to me.

"What is Nott doing here?" he demanded to know.

I sighed in regret. "Partnership," I said, and Draco scoffed. "He brings a lot to the table, Malfoy. He has connections-"

"We all do-"

"His is better!" I yelled, and he went silent. "We have no choice, Malfoy. Theodore brings it all together."

"And Berkshire?" Cael questioned. "What does he bring to the table from Russia?"

"Muggle appearance," I stated. "He'll only be joining in a couple of days. Enzo will be our muggle ears and eyes."

"And why," Theodore asked, turning to me, "Are you suddenly in London? New York was a better base, in my opinion-"

"London is where we all are," I said, glaring his way. "This was only for introduction. Malfoy, if you want to subtract yourself from this, do so, but I will then subtract my contract with you."

Draco glared at Theodore, but just sat back down, looking at me. He was smart.

"Good," I said, looking at Theodore. "Take a seat. We have business to discuss."

~

The door to the hallway opened, and I glanced over my shoulder, seeing the man who once stood in front of Lee's door, stand in mine.

"The meeting is over," I said, standing up.

Draco frowned. "We're not done."

"See yourself out," I said, before the door shut behind me once I stepped into the hallway. "Speak."

"She's awake, and throwing shit arou-"

A crash echoed the hallway as she threw something glass against the wall.

"She's going batshit crazy-"

I swung to him, and he gasped as I stabbed a knife right into his stomach. He dropped down, the knife pulled out. I turned, and walked to Lee's room.

When I opened the door, her eyes shot up at me while sitting on the floor.

"Mattheo?" she questioned, as if uncertain.

"Yes, princess." I reached my hand out to her, but she didn't let me touch her. I saw fear in her eyes.

"Where am I? Wh- Where's Ky?" Even her voice showed fear.

"You're at my house. You'll be staying here a while. Kyle's at home. He didn't follow us. He-"

"I have to go back," she said, her eyes hitting panic. "I have to go back I-"

When she tried getting past me, I stopped her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her into the air, her feet off of the ground.

"You're not going anywhere," I said, before the door flew shut with magic, and it locked.

"Mattheo! Let me go," she grunted.

"No," I refused. "You're not going back to him!"

I put her down onto the ground, forcing her to walk back to the bed.

"You're not leaving this room unless I come to get you. Not a guard, or a maid. Me. Got it?"

Her eyes looked up at me in confusion, but I had my reasons to keep her here. Kyle had to be dead before she could step out of my house, and that'd be hard. I already knew he worked for the ministry, so he had eyes on him like a hawk.

"You can't keep me here," she argued.

I chuckled. "You called for me, princess. I can do what I want with you now. And you're staying here."

I turned around, had the door fly open, and shut seconds after I left the room. I heard Lee banging on the door, only forcing a smirk on my lips.

Still as stubborn as ever, princess; but now I have you, and you're not going anywhere.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆