𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎

It's not that I didn't feel safe, which I partially actually didn't feel, but glaring at Mattheo from across the table felt like the only way I could take out my frustration. He already had every fragile thing removed from my room, and as much as I wanted to tear the pillows to shreds, I couldn't bring myself to it.

Someone placed a plate down in front of me, and my eyes glared down at it, before back at Mattheo. I didn't touch the food.

"Eat, Lee," Mattheo said, slicing through his steak.

I didn't move, or show a reaction. I just glared at him.

Mattheo groaned. "Lee, I told you to eat-"

"I don't want your food," I bit.

He sighed, placing his utensils down. "Why are you like this? I saved you."

"Thank you," I stated plainly. "But I can go home now."

He grew a light frown, tilting his head. "Why? So that you can get abused again? You're mental."

"He won't touch me again," I stated. "At least not for a couple of months-"

"See," Mattheo said, standing up. "I don't think you realize that I'm not stupid, Belle Lestrange. I know more than you think."

I scoffed. "Oh please. Do enlighten me of your delusions."

He smirked, making his way to me, draging his fingers along the table top. "You'd flustered up when I used to touch you," he said as he stepped beside me, pulling hair away from my neck. I inhaled deeply. "You still do," he chuckled behind me.

"So what?" I bit, desperate to not get killed. He did fear me. I did not know what he was capable of anymore.

"You don't get this flustered when he touches you, princess. Have you noticed?"

Yes.

"No," I lied.

"Then why," he said, his lips nearing my ear, "Do you want to go back to him when you can be mine?"

I jumped up, attempting to walk away. He grabbed me by my waist, pulled me back, before pinning me between him and the table behind me.

"I said you'd be mine," he warned me. "Why fight?"

I couldn't answer. My breathing was heavy, and my heart sprung in circles.

"You'll be mine nethertheless. And I won't let you go now, Belle. You're mine, you know that."

"I'm not to be owned," I reminded him.

Mattheo chuckled, moving his right hand up my back and into my hair, suddenly gripping a fistful, before plucking back. His eyes trailed down my face, to my lips, before down at my revealing cleavage, still in the pink nightwear.

"I want you," he said, before chuckling, shaking his head. "No, no. I need you, Lee."

He still had that hold on me for fuck sakes. I craved him at that moment, not that it was a good thing.

"Don't you want me?" he asked, and as soon as he did, I knew he was using reverse psychology.

"No," I lied, and he knew it.

A smirk filled his lips. He leaned closer to my, his left hand wrapping around my waist, forcing me against him. I felt a bulge in his pants, and I weakened.

"Tell no lies, princess," he warned me. "Do. You. Want. Me." He repeated himself, making me cave.

My eyes shifted between his lips and his eyes. "Yes."

Mattheo suddenly let go of my hair, and moved both his hands to my waist. He hopped me onto the table, before throwing my plates and utensils off.

"I haven't eaten," he said, pulling my closer to the edge. "Mind if I get dessert first."

He didn't even wait for an answer before he lifted my nightgown up, and bent down onto his knees. My eyes shot around the room, pretty sure that there were guards, but his men had clearly left a long time ago.

When I looked down, he had already removed my panties, and glanced up at me.

"Noe you can make as much noise as you want, princess. No ear will let a word be said."

He leaned forward, pulling me towards him by my legs. Mattheo pulled them over his shoulders, spreading my legs.

His tongue pulled over my clit, and my mouth instantly flew open as I drew in a deep breath. Before I knew it, my fingers were intertwined with his long dark hair. His one hand moved up my body, and he had me Lau down onto my back.

Mattheos tongue dug into me like I was a fucking ice cream. He nibbled on my skin, placed kisses on my thighs, and pulled his tongue over whatever part of me he wanted it to be.

I couldn't keep in my moans. I arched my back as if I've never had this feeling before. I have, but not like this.

My fingers tightened onto his curls, and I felt how much he enjoyed that. His fingers tightened onto my thighs, and a moan left my lips.

Someone knocked on the door, and my head jerked up. Mattheo didn't move.

"Matty," I moaned softly, but he didn't stop. Actually, he became rougher.

They knocked again, and this time, Mattheo groaned, lifting his head up.

"What?" he yelled.

The door opened slightly, but no one appeared. "He is here, sir," a voice said from the other side.

"I'll be out in a minute. Have him wait."

The door closed, and Mattheo looked at me.

"Come on. You need a shower," he told me.

I watched as he stood up, before throwing my pantie beside me. He then turned around, and fixed his suite.

I scoffed softly, rolling my eyes. I got off the table, leVing the pantie right there, before heading to the door. He glared.

He just ate me out like a full course meal, then insulted me, and now just wants me to leave. Fucking asshole.

"I'll have them send you in dinner. Chinese food. Your favorite," he said, and I shot him a glare. Of course he knew that.

He had me returned to my room,where I remained as a prisoner.

But my mind rushed with so much more. I was going to find out who and what this new Mattheo Riddle is, and what the hell he was doing on the other side of this fucking door.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆