𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

𝙲𝚊𝚎𝚕 𝙰𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝

"What are you talking about?"

My eyes moved to Pansy as she looked from Astoria to me. "Mattheo has Belle. He cannot have her - as in he's dangerous with her-"

"No," Pansy interrupted, shaking her head. She sighed, avoiding meeting my eyes. "What do you mean 'Mattheo'?" Her eyes moved to her fiancé's. "He's dead."

Draco sighed, looking down at his feet. He didn't react. 

"No," Pansy said, looking at me, then Kyle. "No, it's impossible."

"Pansy," Draco said, making her look at him again. He covered his face with his hand, before wiping over it, then looking at her. "He's alive."

"How do you know?"

"We just do." 

Pansy stood up straight, looking at him in disbelief, as if he betrayed her. He did. They all did. "Fucking hell. You knew all this time, didn't you?"

He sighed, a clear sorrow look on his face. His eyes then moved to Astoria, who clearly felt the same as Pansy. Only, she grabbed her purse and stormed for the door and left. Draco rushed to his feet and after her, moving right past Pansy. 

"Why is he more dangerous with her?" Kyle asked, making both Pansy and I look at him. "What does she have that makes him unstoppable?"

We didn't answer him. I couldn't. I knew how he was. I knew who he was. I didn't want him to know anything. 

"He has her now. She automatically makes him unstoppable."

I spun around, seeing Theodore Nott stepping into the room. Pansy grew a furious glare.

"Fuck off, Nott."

He scoffed. "No. I'm not leaving."

"You're the last person we want here."

"Can someone tell me what the fuck is happening, and why does this Mattheo dick care so much about Belle?" Kyle asked, slamming his fist against the desk.

Theodore looked at both Pansy and I as he continued to walk further into the room, before stepping beside the table. "Mattheo and Lee are soulmates," he explained, clearly being a shock to Kyle. "We faked his death right before the end of our last year of school. I stabbed him. I served my time for it." He looked at Kyle. "He thought he'd get the wand from his father. The elder wand. Most powerful wand on the planet; but he didn't disarm his father."

"Belle did," Pansy said, the realization hitting her. "She disarmed him right before Mattheo killed him, and thus the wand's power was handed over to her."

Theodore nodded. "So, if Mattheo gets her to even use the wand, she can help him. He'll easily manipulate her into being his again. If not, he'll..."

"No," Pansy said, looking at Theodore, then me. "He can't. He won't."

I chuckled. "You don't know him, Pansy; and fairly, none of us know anyone. We all changed."

"And who the fuck are you?" Kyle snapped.

Theodore chuckled. "I'm the guy she visited at Azkaban."