『T』『h』『r』『e』『e』

🅁🅄🄻🄴🅂

Sitting together at the table, I started writing down the rules I was fine with:

Save meals in freezer
•Never leave Brahms alone
•Read a bedtime story
•Play music loud
•Clean the traps
? brings delivery

"Okay, so you can change the delivery guy if you know anyone. " I smiled. Brahms nodded and looked at me.

"Okay, I don't think the kiss Goodnight is necessary-"

"No. Kiss Goodnight." Brahms said. I nodded and smiled a bit at him, writing down the rule. Tapping the pen against my lips I thought a bit and wrote down:

•[Y/n] goes to work
•Brahms showers/takes baths
•Chores!

"What do you think?" He sighed but nodded as my phone rang. Brahms flinched a little.

"Sorry, I'll be right back." I said, stood up and went into the room next to the kitchen. Then I picked up.

"Hey! Are you coming back home today?" I heard Carolyn, a smile grew on my face.

"Yea, I'll be home soon." I claimed, then we quickly talked about me staying away for so long and I said goodbye right away. I went back to Brahms but he wasn't in the kitchen anymore.

"Brahms?" I asked. The rules were gone and the pen broken. A bit worried, I looked around for the big man and went upstairs.

"Brahms? Where are you?" I asked loudly until I walked into the play room. I stood there for a while, looking at the hole in the wall. Why did he leave?

"You will leave." Someone said in a childish voice. Panic grew a bit inside me and I turned around but there was no one.

"Brahms..?" I whispered and kept turning around. The room was empty and the walls were quiet.

"Go away!" The voice yelled. I flinched and grabbed my gun. I've been carrying it around all the time. It was for my own safety or the safety of others.

"LEAVE!" It yelled. I flinched again and left the room, looking around the house. 

"Brahms.. is that you?" I asked and kept listening. The walls were quiet and without movement. Where was he? With a sigh, I went downstairs and put my jacket and shoes on.

Since I was planning on coming back, I left my stuff here. Then I jumped into my car and drove back home.

As I arrived at the shop, I saw a police car in the entrance and when I stopped the engine, Jackson stepped out of the shop. I breathed out shakingly, then I left the car. 

"You're back!" Jackson said and hugged me. I hugged back and laughed a bit.

"Yea, took a small break." I mumbled, he nodded and then let go of me. Carolyn walked out too. She waved and waited for me to walk up to her as Jackson left.

"Alright, tell me what is going on? I'm sure you did not go on vacation." She claimed right away, and pulled me inside, turning the 'open' sign to 'closed'. She sat me down on a chair and placed herself across from me.

"Tell me." She said, I sighed and nodded.

"You remember Brahms? Brahms Heelshire?" I asked. Carolyn nodded confused but then her eyes widened as the puzzle pieces began to kick.

"He's alive. And he still lives.. in the house." I said. My best friend's jaw dropped and she leaned back, her hand slowly going to her mouth.

"He was claimed to be dead. How? How is that possible? Wait- You were at the Heelshire's again? Please don't tell me it's because of Brahms.." She figured and shook her head, her blonde hair flying around. I nodded in guilt.

"And I have to go back. He's alone, Carolyn, he's been alone for two decades!" I claimed and whined a bit. She had to understand. She will understand.

"He's been dead for two decades! [Y/n] are you crazy?!" She jumped up and started walking around.

"Look, I've discovered a lot while being in the house, okay? And Greta and Malcolm lied to us. They said it was only them and Greta's ex… but Brahms was there too." I told my thoughts but Caro kept shaking her head.

"He's a murderer." She hissed. I chuckled nervously.

"I have to.. I could find out more! When I'm finished with my research, maybe we can arrest Brahms!" I tried. Caro sighed, closing her eyes and fighting with herself.

"You have to help me out here.. I'll go to the head office of the police station and I will ask for more time to go on vacation. I've not once been sick at work. Not once. I'm sure I deserve like half a year of vacation. But it won't take that long, just let me.. let me do it." I said and also stood up. Caro looked at me, sighing again.

"What should I do?" She asked then. I explained to her that she had to know where I was. And the place I'm going as the cover is my parents.

Caro had looked at me with a chuckle, knowing I'm not the biggest fan of my parents but then she agreed on saying that if anyone asked.

The next day we drove to the police station and I got another two weeks off. Happily, I grabbed some more stuff from home and gave Caro a kiss on her cheek. Then I drove back to the Heelshire's.

"Brahms?" I asked as I entered the house. No one answered, maybe he was still angry at me. I put my clothes into the room I was sleeping in and took my laptop and some of my favorite books out too.

The walls were rattling and I turned to the flickering lights in my room. He was here.. but why wasn't he showing himself?

"Brahms? Come out.." I mumbled and walked out of the room. The rattling was following me and I smiled a little, thinking Brahms maybe wasn't so angry anymore and just playful. 

With a slight chuckle, I kept walking and walking until I was standing in front of the hole in the wall of the room and Brahms looked down at me. My breath was going faster and I tried to bring out a smile.

"You broke the rules." He whispered under a deep growling. I cleared my throat.

"No, I didn't. We made clear.. that I'm going to work but I got myself some vacation." I said and looked up at him.

"You broke the rules and left me alone." He claimed and tilted his head. His black curls bouncing aside. I nodded a little.

"Okay.. okay, I'm sorry. But.. I'm not leaving again. Okay? I'll be here.. with you. For another week." I said and smiled carefully. Brahms leaned down, his eyes burying into mine.

"Promise?" He asked. I nodded.

"I promise."

____________________________________

A/N -

Shorter chapter, sorry

The others will be longer again ^^

VOTE <3