『E』『l』『e』『v』『e』『n』

🄽🄾🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄾 🄳🄾
(lots of dialogue!)

I was putting clothes together while Brahms was sitting at the table and colored some animals on paper.

"Do you like Kai?" He asked suddenly, I turned to him and stopped what I was doing.

"Yea, I do." I paused for a moment.

"As our delivery boy. He's a bit too young for me, Brahms." I chuckled and went back to put the clothes together.

"Yea, okay. Do you plan on seeing him more often..?" He asked then and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm not leaving, so... I don't know, maybe he can have dinner with us if you're comfortable with that." I suggested and turned back to him, to grab some clothes. He was wearing his mask and I smiled.

"Brahms?" I asked when I grabbed a fresh out of the washing machine clothes in a basket to hang them on the dryer.

"Mh?" He made while I started to hang out the clothes.

"Did you have another.. Nannies?" I asked and quickly looked at him. He nodded.

"Yes. Sometimes mother would want me to see them.. or them seeing me and made me meet them but they ran off." He mumbled and kept drawing.

"Really? Why?" I asked.

"What do I know.."

"Was it because of your mask? Or because of.. something else?" I carefully asked and looked at him from the side.

"Maybe both." He mumbled and kept drawing while I hung the wet socks up, so they could dry because I needed some fresh clothes.

"Hey, Brahms?" He 'mh'ed and I breathed in for a moment.

"Should I buy you some new clothes?" I asked then, he shrugged his shoulders again and I smiled a bit.

"I mean, you walk around in your.. father's clothes. I really don't think they're that fresh." I explained my thoughts and waited for a reaction but there was none.

"But only if you want to, I'm fine with you wearing these clothes." I quickly added and went back to the socks.

We really didn't have much to do today. It was a quiet day, outside there was a snowstorm going on and inside it was slowly going colder. I'm already wearing two shirts and a fat sweater on top. My feet were covered with three socks and fluffy ones too, so I wouldn't freeze to death.

"Did you like Toya?" He asked and I nodded.

"I did. She was.. really close to me." I answered and smiled slightly while the thoughts of her made their way into my head.

"Did you like.. like her?" He asked then, I just nodded.

"So.. you also like girls?" I nodded again. I didn't really care if I date a girl or a boy, it wasn't something special to me, gender didn't matter to me.

"But after she died, I only had a relationship for a few years.. I think three years ago. But we went apart nicely. In friends." I added and took a small look at Brahms. He nodded and kept drawing.

We were quiet for another while and I started to hang up some socks.

"Are you mad at me?" Brahms mumbled, surprised, I turned to him and shrugged my shoulders.

"No, why would I?" I asked and looked at him with wide eyes. He pulled some of his curls away, he showered today. I got him to do it himself in fact.

"I don't know, you seem.. angry." He whispered. I chuckled a bit and kept working.