『T』『w』『e』『n』『t』『y』 『f』『o』『u』『r』

🅃🄷🄾🅄🄶🄷🅃🅂   🅃🅄🅁🄽🄸🄽🄶   🄺🄸🅂🅂🄴🅂

(SMUT!)

There he was running. The door kept standing open while I looked down at my own cousin. I killed him. Well... the other me. The one that was alive since Brahms took my medication and I now didn't know what to do.

My head slowly lifted to Brahms, a small sob left my mouth and I covered my mouth with the back of my hand and let the tears run down my cheek. I killed him.. in front of Kai. How could I do that?

After another sob, I ran upstairs and jumped into my bed. The blanket over me, I started crying. I killed Joshua in front of Kai! How could I do this?! Why would I do this?!

Someone walked into my room after a while but I ignored Brahms, he carefully took the blanket off me and picked me up. I tried to fight him off but he held my close and held his arms wrapped around me while carrying me somewhere.

"It's okay.." He whispered and let me down in the bathroom. I didn't stop crying, I felt like a little child, like I was a five year old child who lost their favorite plushie.

Lifting my hands to my chest, Brahms started to take off my shirt and I let him do it but I kept my hands around me. Then he opened my pants and also took them off, I shook my head and he kept my panties on.

Brahms let water run into the tub and then helped go inside, then I took off my underwear and sat down, still crying and feeling like I betrayed Kai. My heart was aching and I didn't know what to feel.

The water was soothing my crying and I slowly felt myself calming down a bit. Brahms' soft hands were caressing my head while he washed my hair, I let him do it. My knees were pulled up to my chest and I wrapped my arms around them as he let the water rinse my hair while he was kneeling next to the tub.

"It's gonna be okay, he will forgive you." Brahms said with a soft voice and rubbed my shoulders and my knees and my hands. It felt calming when he did that and I liked it. It calmed me down, relaxed me a little.

"Sit with me..." I mumbled in a quiet tone and lifted my head, looking at Brahms. He nodded, stood up and turned away, taking off his mask, then his clothes and sat down in the tub with me.

"He will be fine." Brahms said but I shook my head. No, he won't. He won't be fine, there can be so much trauma.. but seeing someone die and even if he was evil to you, is traumatic.

Kai will for ever see the face of his dad, no matter if he's sleeping or doing something, he could be having fun at a party or similar and suddenly he'll see the face of his dad in front of him. The blood. The gun shot will forever echo through his ears. When he closes his eyes, he will see the bleeding eyes of his dead, laying on the ground. He will.. forever.. have this picture in his head and it will never leave his mind again. Never.

I didn't say anything to Brahms though, I just looked at him and stayed quiet. Does he know this kind of feeling? The feelings of having this one picture in your head and it won't leave no matter how much you want it to be gone.

When you try to ignore it if it comes up in a daily situation, when you're at a store, shopping with friends or doing the dishes, washing clothes.. it could be anything and those pictures keep repeating inside your head. Over and over again and you don't know what to do about it.

I didn't want Kai to feel like this, I didn't want him to be alone with it but he's gone now. What if he won't speak to me anymore? I literally killed his dad. I killed him and he saw it. I killed him and he saw it.

"It will be okay, give him some time." Brahms said and a small smile appeared on his lips, trying to distract me. I sighed, crawling in the water up to Brahms and sitting on top of him. I felt him against me but I just wanted to be hugged and I loved his hugs.

He felt safe and like home. I was so scared to lose him too. If I lose him I lose everything. I can't let that happen. Not yet, not now.

"We can also have some time.." Brahms whispered while his hand slipped beneath the water and slowly between my thighs. I nodded a little and felt how he carefully slid two fingers inside me, a small gasp left my mouth. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I leaned towards him as he started to finger me under water.

Soft moans escaped my lips while his finger fastened inside me and I felt myself getting closer to come. My breath was heavy and fast. Brahms let his thumb rub against my clit, I moaned and came while he already pushed his dick inside me.

I gasped at his length and pinched into his skin. My legs were placed beside his and I moved a bit around while he grabbed my waist and pushed himself deep inside me. After a moment in which I let myself get used to him, I started to ride him and slowly moved on his dick.

He felt so good inside me.. fuck.. all thoughts and worries were gone while my mind went quiet and just focused on Brahms touch and the small kisses he was running over my neck. Slight moans left his mouth and I felt his hot breath against my skin, making me shiver.

"Fuck.." I mumbled while Brahms grabbed me tighter and pushed me down on him. It felt so good. He felt so good.

I realized we weren't using protection but for some reason I didn't care much anyway, I ignored it and whispered to Brahms we should go to the bedroom. He nodded but kept holding me and I let myself come as he came inside me too. My hands cupped his face and I kissed him deeply, then he grabbed me and carried me out of the tub and into his room.

We laid on his bed, he grabbed my legs, pulled me in and was quick between my thighs, thrusting into me. I arched my back slightly while his hands wrapped around my waist again, holding me as his thrust into me got harder.

"Fuck~" I moaned and pinched into the blanket, moans heavily coming out of my mouth over and over again.

Brahms kept the rhythm of his thrusting while leaning down to me, connecting our lips and absorbing my moans. My tongue slipped through his lips and I let go of the blanket, placing my hands in his curly, wet hair instead.

Moans and the sound of skin on skin was filling the room more and more. I pressed my hands on Brahms chest while he slowed down but deepend the way he was inside me. I felt his whole length and moaned his name loudly.

We came together and his cum was slowly running down my leg. I breathed heavily and let my eyes roll back, closing them. Fuck..

"Tired, yet?" Brahms whispered while leaning down to me, his hands running over my body, carefully grabbing my boobs. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Good.." He whimpered while sliding back inside me, I smiled and put my hands back in his hair, pulling him down to me and kissing him as he thrusted inside me. One hand of him was sliding back to my clit and I was losing my mind.

____________________________________

A/N -

Look, I'm a person of style. I need my trauma and smut in the same fucking chapter. Enjoy it.

Vote <3