『E』『i』『g』『h』『t』『e』『e』『n』

🄽🄾  🅂🄴🄴,  🄻🄾🄽🄶  🅃🄸🄼🄴

"Just call a taxi when you're done, I'm in the shop." I said and waved Kai goodbye, or see ya later since he's staying with his mom for a while.

It was the 27th December and Kai wanted to meet his mom while I could visit Carolyn. So, I did.

Arriving at my old home, I stepped out of the car and went inside, after paying the uber. The shop was closed during the holidays but I still have keys. As I hung my jacket down, I noticed the silence... beside a heavy breathing.

"Where's my son?" I turned around to see Joshua, Kai's dad walking in. He was holding a gun against his head, tapping it against his skull.

"Well, Hello. We haven't talked in a while." I said instead, hopefully my acting skills were good. Joshua scoffed at me and sat down on a chair, holding the gun up.

"Where's Kai?" He asked again. Tilting my head 'confused', I wanted to walk up but he cocked the gun and pointed it at me. My hand carefully went to my back, where my own gun was inside the belt. 

"You know, my son?" He sighed and leaned back as I stood in the middle of the room and bit my cheek. 

"I do not know because I didn't even know you were here again. Remember? You stayed in America." I rolled my eyes and chuckled slightly while he scoffed again.

"Stop playing, where is my kid? I know you have him." He claimed. If I was honest, I had no idea how long I could hold my perfect lie since he knows and if Joshua put something into his head... it's hard to get that shit out again.

"I didn't even know you had a kid, you know that, right?" I chuckled in disbelief. It wasn't even a lie.

The fact he says I know he has a kid even though we didn't talk for 13 years at all... shows maybe that he was quite stupid.

"Stop bullshitting me, [Y/n]. Where is he?!" He yelled, the gung cocked and he pointed above him and shot. My hands flew up above my head and I looked in shock at my cousin. And this asshole laughs. Then I realized.

"Where is Carolyn?!" I asked in panic. He laughed again and shrugged his shoulders. My heart was racing and I wanted to walk to him but I didn't, I couldn't move. Did he hurt her?

"She's in the kitchen, I knocked her off." He said and shrugged his shoulders again, his blonde hair bouncing in the movement.

"Fuck you." He mumbles, shot right into the ceiling. My hands flew up above my head and I flocked together. My eyes widened.

"Where's Carolyn?!" I asked angrily as he laughed loudly. It was scary if I was honest. 

"Knocked her out, somehwere in the back of the shop." He shrugged and smirked evilly. My breath fastened.

How dare he hurting my best friend. Anger was growing and I stood up straight again.

"Where's Kai?" He asked again, standing up and making his way to me.

My hand grabbed the gun again and I carefully pulled away from him, step by step. My breath was fast and short. Panic grew inside me.

"Joshua, think before you act, I'm a police officer.. It will give you extra time if you hurt me." I claimed, trying to keep him away from me, to keep myself safe.

"I don't fucking care, where's my son, bitch." He growled and his eyes were filled with rage, power. I pulled my gun out, held it tightly in my hands and pointed it at my cousin.