『S』『i』『x』『t』『e』『e』『n』

🄺🄸🅂🅂🄴🅂   🄰🄽🄳   🅅🄸🅂🄸🅃

Waking up first, I headed downstairs and started to make some breakfast. Drinking some coffee, I turned the music up a bit. Rihanna and Shakira were playing and I was just dancing around a bit. 

"I rob and I kill to keep him with me." I sang and danced around to the beat.

"I'll do anything for that boy, I'd give my last dime to hold him tonight. I'll do anything for that boy!" I sang and pressed my back against the fridge, and slowly slid down a bit. Then I pushed myself away and drank another sip of my coffee.

Then I placed three plates on the table and smiled to myself. I was so happy. Today is Christmas! Chuckling, I walked around and enjoyed the silence of being alone with the music in the background.

"I heard you yesterday." Brahms appeared in the doorway, I flinched and my cup fell down, breaking into pieces. My face turned to Brahms.

"You scared me.." I chuckled it off and reached into the cupboard beneath the sink, taking out a small shovel and broom to clean it up.

"Sorry." He mumbled. I smiled at him and put the pieces away.

"It's fine, don't worry. What did you hear yesterday? Me and Kai?" I asked and waited for him to answer while he walked up to me.

"That too." He said and rolled his eyes behind the mask. I looked confused at him and leaned against the counter. He was wearing his usual white top, defining his well build body.. and a green overall with brown pants, it was the same he wore when he walked out of the hole in the gaming room when we first met. Only thing, this time his clothes were clean.

"What else did you hear then?" I asked then and felt his body heat against mine already, he was so close. I smiled nervously, trying to control myself.

"When you went to my room." He whimpered, his eyes switching between my lips and eyes and I breathed in shakingly, hoping he'd make the first move.

Brahms hands laid on my waist, he pushed me up and I sat on the counter. Gripping my legs and pushing them open, he placed himself between and looked at me.

"I.. I just wanted to.. make sure, you're okay." I mumbled as he pulled his marks up, revealing his scarred face. My hands cupped his face carefully and I felt everything inside me burn.

"You're.. so beautiful.." I whispered and pulled him in after, our lips connected and his grip aorund my thighs got stronger, pulling me closer towards his body.

"Oh- shit-" I heard and pulled away from Brahms. He quickly turned away, pulling his mask back on his face. I looked at Kai, or his back. He had turned around and was about to stomp away.

"Come in.." I mumbled and rubbed my face, pulling my hair away. Then jumped off the counter and leaned against it. Kai walked back in as Brahms stood close to me.

"I just thought… I'd come downstairs.. I didn't mean to interrupt.." He mumbled in a squealing voice. I shrugged it off and pointed at the table.

"We can sit down.." I said and poured some hot water into the cups, so we can drink some tea. Kai nodded and sat down, Brahms left. I followed with my eyes where he went and looked back at Kai confused.

"Go talk with him, I'll be fine." He suggested but I shook my head.

"I'll bring him something later. You tell me though, should we first make some food for Christmas eve, so we can bring it your mom or first visit and just buy some flowers she likes and the name the dinner later?" I asked.. Kai looked at me as if I just punched him in the face, he shrugged his shoulders after a while.