『F』『o』『u』『r』『t』『e』『e』『n』

🅄🄽🄲🄾🄼🄵🄾🅁🅃🄰🄱🄻🄴 🄷🄰🄽🄳🅂

With my hair done and my dress on my body, I grabbed the shoes (dark red high heels) and went downstairs. Yesterday ended with me going to bed and keeping the library as messy as it was.

Something broke down in a room above me. I sighed. Brahms was throwing tantrums and he did the whole day. First his room, then the living room, it's a miracle he didn't do anything to the piano but books, pens, magazines, even movies were all lying on the floor.

As I went upstairs, I went to the gaming room, the one with the hole in the wall. The billiard table was broken on the ground, the balls all over the floor and the dartboard was also on the ground, a few bottles of alcohol were poured and the glass also broken in pieces on the carpet.

Biting my lip, thinking about what to say, I scoffed while Brahms looked at me. His eyes running over my body, the tight dress contouring my body and its curves.

"You're not going." He claimed but I scoffed and walked up to him, he didn't move away and just looked at me, so I looked straight back at him.

"I do not care when or how but you'll clean this up." I pointed at the mess on the ground.

"I'm going now because I have to walk to the city and I have to walk through snow. And I'll be back by the morning, somewhere between midnight and 2 am." I said and turned away to leave but Brahms grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me back. I gasped and ripped myself out of his grip.

"You're staying here." He said angrily, his eyes sparkling dark and with rage, with jealousy.

"I'm not." We looked at each other, I can be quite stubborn and I don't care if he will be mad at me or not. I'm going.

"Yes. You will."

"No. I'm going and you will clean this mess up." I said with a strict and steady voice. He grunted, his arms crossed and looked away, then he turned and left.

"Fine." I mumbled.

"Fine!" He said back loudly.

"FINE!" I yelled and also turned to leave. If he can't understand that I'm coming back and that I'm not leaving him, then I'll go without his permission. As long as he cleans up his mess.

Before I went to the door, Brahms looked at me from the stairs, we locked eyes for a moment and my heart ached a little. 

"I'm sorry I yelled." I apologized and then opened the door, and left the house.

The snow was high and walking in it took a lot of strength but I kept going for almost two hours, then I finally arrived at the city and a taxi was ready to pick me up.

As I arrived at the party, I felt tired already but when I saw the decorations of the house, the snowman in the garden, the lights on the rooftop and the fake presents on the ground.. I felt better.

Knocking at the door, Dexter opened and I went inside. It was loud and many people were there. They welcomed me happily and handed me a small glass of wine. I chuckled and took it with a smile.

The hours went by and I felt more and more uncomfortable, bored. I grabbed myself something to eat and looked at the many food on the table as Dexter's brother, Richie introduced himself to me.

"Hello, beautiful." He said, I turned to him and smiled a bit.

"Hey." I said back, biting from the garlic bread and left to my place at the table, he followed me.