『T』『w』『e』『n』『t』『y』 『o』『n』『e』

🅆🄾🅁🄺🄸🄽🄶   🄼🄴🄳🅂

BRAHMS POV

I always was the kind of person who could wake up easily. My sleep wasn't really deep and I don't really dream much. Or remember them, how [Y/n] explained to me once.

They were laying next to me, their small body slightly pressed against me. Well, they weren't that small actually. They were definitely a few centimeters above the average height. But only a few, still small compared to me.

I carefully left the bed. Didn't want to wake them, they were really tired when the movie ended.

Walking into one of the many bathrooms in the house, I opened the cupboard. [Y/n]'s medication was standing there.

For the most part, I ignore them. All the time. They weren't anything I should touch, they're not mine. I didn't need them.

But today.. after what they told me yesterday. After they told me what happened to them and the girl they loved... I was jealous but I think.. I shouldn't be? There wasn't a reason to be jealous, right? No.. No there wasn't.

What they went through was the reason they had to take those pills. I've seen them without them. They were like me. There was this anger, this pain and rage inside them that they have to hide because people are scared of them. Scared of the power we have.

Taking the box into my hand, I opened it and poured out the whole inside. The pills were rolling onto my hand and I looked down at them. Small. Without thinking, I took four of them, the rest I flushed down the toilet.

In the first moments the meds didn't do much to me, minutes left by and there still wasn't anything. Maybe they didn't work on me?

I heard [Y/n] walking around, so I made my way back to my room-

It's quiet.

My head was so.. quiet. Everything was turning a bit and I leaned against the wall. My head felt so quiet it started to hurt. I groaned and my hand laid on my head, then I kept walking into my room.

Panic was growing inside me and I started to breathe faster. I wasn't used to the silence in my brain. In my mind. It was so.. so painful, almost. I didn't like this feeling at all at the same time.. it felt amazing. Is that how a normal person felt like? There was no noise, no voices were screaming or yelling or telling me to do something. I don't have to tell them to be quiet, they were just gone. There was nothing anymore. My eyes were looking around the room as I sat on my bed.

It felt so soft.. Tears started to run down my cheek and I pulled my mask off. What was this..?

My head turned to the doorway where [Y/n] and Kai were standing and looked at me, then Kai ran off while [Y/n] came closer and sat next to me. They were so beautiful as they looked at me. They were worried.. but I kept looking at them.

They asked me something and I answered, but I wasn't really paying attention.. Well, I wasn't. my head was quiet. It was quiet.

My head was quiet. That was the only thing I was focusing on right now. I didn't care that they laid me down while a tear ran down my cheek. It was so painful .. yet somehow it felt amazing.

[Y/n]'s hand was in my hair and they sat closer to me, their touch was soft and careful and I just enjoyed the moment.. even though I felt like I was burning.. Burning from the inside, the meds were working for me.. but I think... taking four of them was the wrong choice.

How can I make it stop...

_____________

A/N

I do mean it to be this short. This is all I will write to the meds out of Brahms POV. ^^

VOTE <3