twenty-five

Jisung trembled a little, his nervousness skyrocketing. He left everything at home. He didn't even take his cell phone with him. He was nervous anyway because he didn't know how Minho and Felix were doing and then there were so many people in the subway.

So he looked out of the window to distract himself but still he heard the conversation of the two women who were talking about their vacation, somewhere in the wagon a baby was screaminh, a drunk man was pounding on the door and shouting at people and the train was so full that he hardly had any space for himself.

He had managed to get a seat, but he still felt really uncomfortable. The person next to him radiated warmth, but that warmth was not comfortable. It was like walking into a room where no window had been opened for a week and five people had done sports there.

I want to get out of here!

Everything was so loud, his ears hurted, his hand was starting to hurt from kneading. He just hoped that his station would end soon. And he was worrying so much about what could have happened to his best friend and Minho.

The subway stopped and Jisung had to get off, dodging between the people who didn't bother to get out of the way and then sprinting to the hospital.

He opened the door and started looking for Seungmin, he went to the waiting area but he wasn't there. He checked the restrooms, other waiting areas but couldn't find him. When he wanted to take his phone out of his testicle pocket, he realized again that he had left it at home.

He was on the verge of tears when he suddenly heard a voice from behind him: "Jisung there you are." He turned around and saw Seungmin and next to him a person he hadn't expected to be there. "Jeongin? what are you doing here?"

"Felix is ​​also one of my friends Ji," he awnsered. "Where are they?" Jisung asked with a slightly trembling voice. The two younger ones took him to the rooms and explained to him that he had to go to Felix first because Minho was still being examined by nurses.

Jisung knocked on the door where Felix should have been and opened it without waiting for an awnser.

As he walked in, he saw Felix sitting on the bed, but not alone. Changbin sat across from him and hastily pressing his lips to those of the younger one. As he started kissing his neck and Felix let out a low moan of satisfaction, Jisung cleared his throat and said, "I think you're fine Felix."

The couple looked at each other and Felix grinned a little. "Jisung!" said the one day younger and grinned even wider. He opened his arms to indicate that Jisung should hug him, but Jisung just stayed where he was.

"Do you know how Minho is?" asked the oldest in the room and Jisung shook his head and you could tell how worried he was. "There still are nurses with him. I hope it's nothing serious," Jisung said so quietly that the other two barely heard it.

Felix smiled slightly and spoke softly, "He'll be fine." The addressed person only noded slightly and Felix would have liked to hug him, but it seemed as if his best friend didn't want a hug right now.

In the next moment the door to the room opened and Seungmin entered. "You can go to Minho now," he said, looking at Jisung. He informs him in which room he is and Jisung immediately runs out and Felix shouts after him, laughing: "Go get your man!"

A slight smile formed on his lips at what his best friend had said.

As he stood in front of the room where Minho was, hopefully unharmed, he hesitated for a few minutes before knocking. After getting an answer, he opened the door slowly and saw the older with a bandage wrapped around his arm. "Hey Jisung," Minho said softly, waving with his not injured arm.

Jisung went a little too fast to Minho and wanted to hug him but he stopped just before it would have happened and sat down on a chair next to the hospital bed.

"I was so scared that something happened to you. You could have hit your head and been in a coma, and when you wake up your memory would have disappeared and you wouldn't have recognized me. You would have forgotten me. Or you would have died And I could never have told you how much I like you," Jisung blurred out a little too quickly, but Minho understood everything and just laughed.

"You read too many books love," Minho replied with a smile and made himself sat comfortably. Jisung's face turned slightly red because of the nickname the other one said and he looked down at his fingers which he cracked in nervousness. "And you really feel good?"

"Yep. My arm hurts just a little the doctors said it is bruised and they want to keep me here for the night for observation because i hit my head even though I feel fine," Minho replied but Jisung still looked worried and nervous.

"I'm curious about the cost of repairing my car," he said sarcastically, trying to calm Jisung's nervousness. Jisung smiles a little but keeps playing with his sleeve.

Minho carefully grabed the other's hand and gently squeezed it. "You don't have to be nervous or worried. I'm fine really."

Jisung's eyes wandered from Minho's hand holding his to Minho's eyes in which he lost himself. It was like someone was squeezing his lungs and he wouldn't be able to breathe again. As if Minho's beauty would be to blame. Generally Minho's presence. It was driving him so crazy and he didn't know if he liked it or not.

Without thinking, Jisung said, "Forget that I said I don't want to go on a date with you. Let's go on a date."

"That was random," Minho laughed and spoke again, "But yeah, let's go on a date."

The older left Jisung's hand to brushed a strand of hair away from his face, but Jisung wanted to feel it again, even though his head was telling him that letting Minho touch him could be dangerous and he could not just trust him, but his body screamed for affection and touches of the other.

"Are you free in two days?" Minho asked and Jisung had to think for a moment. He nodded and smiled slightly. The older one also gave him a smile and then said: "I can pick you up. Of course without a car, that's no longer usable."

Minho yawned and the younger one said, "Let's plan the rest via texting. You need to rest and you look very tired and I should go home too."

Minho wanted him to stay but like Jisung said he was very tired and the car accident drained his energy so he just nodded and let Jisung go. But before the latter could leave, Minho ruffled his hair and said,

"Your hair is really fluffy. Just like I imagined it."

-----------

See yall noeone is going to die in this book
~Yumi