fourty-three

drama.hjin
(Seungmin PoV)

Omg Honey omg!
03:08pm

What happened?
03:09pm

I am pregnant
03:09pm

Honey wtf you can't be pregnant and we already have a baby
03:10pm

Just kidding, the trains are not driving and I am walking home and guess who I met
03:10pm

You want to walk the whole way?
03:10pm

Yes. I have my music and it's not cold and not too warm so its okay.
03:10pm

But isn't that a long way?
03:10pm

It's a long way but the view is beautiful.
Now guess who I met!
03:10pm

Idk...
03:11pm

Minho and Jisung!
03:11pm

And guess what
03:12pm

What?
03:12pm

They where holding hands and when they saw me they didn't let go of each other so I asked if they are finally together and Jisung turned red like a tomato while Minho nodded
03:12pm

Oh wow! Finally thats great!
03:12pm

I know, they are so cute together! Ughh
03:12pm

We are cute together too. Just in a different way.
03:13pm

Of course we are cute honey. We are the cutest!
03:13pm

I almost ran into a street pole how about i'll call you so we can talk?
03:13pm

Sure
03:13pm

Incoming call from drama.hjin

"Hey how are you doing honey?" asked Hyunjin his boyfriend and smiled. He heard a small sight coming out of the others mouth before he said: "I am doing okay I guess."

"Hey whats wrong?" the older one asked worried because he could hear that something is wrong the way he talked. "Nothing, it's fine. I just had a bad day," Seungmin said still in a sad voice.

"Tell me what happened, I will listen." Again he heard a sigh from the other side of the phone and then his boyfriend tried to explain what he was feeling in a cracked voice.

"I don't know why I feel sad or mad or... I don't even know how I feel. I just feel weird empty and so unmotivated. I wanted to do something today since it's my day off but the only thing I did was taking a walk with kkami. Then I watched random stuff on the TV and wasted my time. I could have done so much more. And that makes me feel the way I feel."

Hyunjin listend to his words and could imagine his boyfriend being on the verge of tears. "Hey it's okay. Sometimes you need a day to relax to calm down you didn't waste your time okay?" he said trying to comfort the younger one.

"Yeah you're probably right..." he tried saying these words in a happier way but it sounded even more depressed. "Honey-" Hyunjin got interrupted by his boyfriend: "I just feel so weird Hyunjin I can't descripe these feelings I just want to cry."

And then the older heard how his boyfriend started to cry. "Seungmin, listen to me hey-" He heard Seungmin sobbing from the other line of the phone and his heart dropped. Seungmin bearly cried and if he did he hided it from everyone.

"Seungmin honey, it will be okay. I try to be there as soon as possible. You know what? Cuddle with Kkami for comfort and I will run home."

"Hyunjin that's a long way don't run that much your day has probably been exhausting, don't worry about me I am fi-" suddenly Hyunjin hung up leaving his boyfriend confused.

Is he really running here now?

A small smile formed on his lips, the moment he thought about Hyunjin.

He took a pillow hugged it and lied down on the sofa yawing.

-

More than half an hour later the door opened and Hyunjin stepped in being welcomed by Kkami. He shoved his shoes of quickly put away his other stuff, like his headphones and bag.

He walked almost ran into the living room seeing Seungmin asleep on the sofa. He cuddled a pillow and he pouted a bit while sleeping. Hyunjin smiled sat next to him and gently shook him awake.

The younger groaned slightly opening his eyes. "I bought you your favorite chocolate and iced americano," Hyunjin said showing the other those two things.

Seungmin tried to smile but he had to think about all the things that bordered him before he fell asleep so he only nodded taking the iced americano.

"And you really ran the whole way?" the latter asked his while looking into the others beautiful eyes. Hyunjin noticed the redness in his boyfriends eyes what made him worry even more.

He nooded taking the youngerns hand. "You can cry in front of me Honey. I've seen you crying twice since we know each other. It's okay to cry or to feel the way you feel. And it's okay to take a rest, it's okay if youre not motivated to do something productive, but even if you only watch TV you learned something."

The adressed sighed sitting up a bit more to look at his boyfriend. His eyes got blurry again, he didn't know why but he started crying again. The tears fell down his cheeks and he stopped looking into Hyunjins eyes because of the emberassment of crying.

The other grabbed Seungmins arm and pulled him into a hug. Into a warm and comforting hug.

He buried his face in the olders chest and sobbed. He hated crying in front of others, showing weakness in front of others, even in front of his boyfriend. But it was a nice feeling to be hugged by someone, to be comforted and reassured by someone he loved.

They parted and Hyunjn put a small kiss on the others forhead who took a sip of his iced americano.

"How about you ask your boss if you can have a day off tomorrow too because I don't have to teach those kids tomorrow and then we do something together? We can go on a date or we can take a walk or we can just stay home and do nothing," Hyunjin said and brushed Seungmin's hair behind his ear.

The younger nodded and shortly after texted his boss something. "Thank you Honey," he said laying his head on the others lap.

The older one smiled playing with his boyfriends hair. He looked down at him admiring his beauty, the eyes he falled in love with, the lips he loved to kiss and the nose he pocked.

"I am here for you all the time. You can cry in front of me even if you only cry because of a movie or a book. I will try to comfort you in the best way," Hyunjin wisphered leaning down and again kissing the others forhead.

They stayed like this, Hyunjin turned on the TV, Seungmin laying on his lap and feeling how the other played with his hair again until he had fallen asleep again.

----------

I just love seungjins relationship in this story thats why I had to write this chapter ~Yumi