fifty-four

Jisung's little nap was interrupted by a knock on the door. Slowly he opened the door and smiled when he saw a smiling Minho with a cheesecake in his hand in front of his door. "I brought you something," said the older one, pointing out the cheesecake.

"Come in Min," said the other, stepping aside to let him in. Suddenly a white fur ball ran towards Minho and jumped up and down out of joy.

"Sorry I should have told you that Bbama will be here for a week," Jisung said, scratching the back of his head. "It's okay, I just don't know how to handle dogs," his boyfriend replied.

Jisung came closer to the other, it looked like he wanted to kiss him, but instead he took the cheesecake from his hand and scurried into the kitchen. "Do you want a piece too?!" he called from the other room while Minho was still standing in the anteroom. "Not even a kiss?!" he shouted back and walked in the direction of the other. 

"Cheesecake is more important!" Jisung called out to him but Minho had already arrived in the kitchen. "Are you sure?" the older one asked with a slight smile and leaned towards the other. "Yeah, idiot." said the addressed one with a grin. "Don't call me an idiot, idiot." 

"Me an idiot? Never-" he was cut off by Minho as he pulled him towards him and pressed his lips to the other's.

Jisung returned the kiss immediately and slowly closed his eyes. He put his arms over the other's neck and pulled him closer. Minho smelled so good for him. The older picked up the other so that Jisung swung his legs around Minho's waist. They deepened the kiss and Jisung had to think that he would never kiss anyone else than him. 

They moved forward to the kitchen counter where Minho sat Jisung down. His lips caressed his for a longer moment, his heart beating faster with each touch. He stroked the younger one's hair and felt how soft it felt. Their breathing became heavier and they parted their lips for a brief moment. Minho rested his forehead on the other's and looked deep into his eyes.

They both felt something they never did. And it both drived them crazy. Jisung laughed for a moment but longed for the other's lips so he pulled him into a kiss again. After a short while Minho let go of Jisung's lips and kissed his chin over his neck down to his collarbone. 

Even though Jisung enjoyed it, he stopped Minho from continuing. He was still too scared. 

"I love you- your lips," Minho said, smiling at his boyfriend.

The younger smiled but had the feeling that Minho wanted to say something else. Not that he loved his lips, but that he loved him. It felt like the elder was having a hard time saying the three words, which Jisung understood as he wasn't finding it very easy himself. But he still wanted to hear it from the other's mouth. 

"Just my lips?" he said and pouted a little. "No, no, I love your eyes, your nose, your hair, your whole appearance, your personality, your humor, your singing, you have a talent for singing by the way. I love everything about you, including your flaws and your cute little habits like playing with your sleeves when you're nervous and the way you look at me, i just love it," the older one replied hastily, making Jisung giggle. 

He slid down from the counter and was now standing in front of Minho. 

"So you love me?" 

"Of course I love you Sungie," he said looking down at his boyfriend. The younger one giggled again and walked over to the cheesecake he was about to unwrap. 

Minho stood motionless and a little confused. When he realized what had just happened, he looked at Jisung, who was grinning and setting up two plates with the dessert, Minho took a deep breath. "You made me say it!" The younger one couldn't hide his grin and said without looking at the other: "But you mean it." 

"Yes I mean it." 

"Here's your piece," Jisung said, holding the plate of cheesecake in front of him. "T-Thanks," the other replied and Jisung saw his boyfriends ears turning red. Minho himself didn't know why he suddenly became so flustered. As he looked at his boyfriend, he knew that he didn't want anyone else to see him the way he did and that if anyone harmed him, he would do anything to protect him. Then he felt an indescribable feeling in his chest and that caused his ears to turn red. 

"Did I get you flustered?" Jisung grinned at him. 

"Stop grinning like that, idiot." 

"Never."

~

The dirty plates were placed on the coffee table next to the two on the sofa. Jisung lay between Minho's legs, leaning against his chest while Minho hugged the other around the waist. The dog lay on the edge of the chouch near Jisung's feet. He was sleeping. The younger one yawned a little so Minho asked if he wanted to go to sleep. 

"I don't want to go to the bedroom. I'm too lazy, let's just sleep here," replied the addressed. "Whatever you want," the elder whispered, kissing the other's hairline. 

"I'll turn off the tv okay?" said the latter gently grabbed the remote control and turned off the tv. It was dark and even though Jisung was afraid of the dark, he felt protected and safe in each other's embrece. 

"Good night love," Minho whispered and closed his eyes.

 "Goodnight."

----------

One more chapter to go! Excited?! ~Yumi