thirty-two

TW: Trauma and Violence

and don't be confused it is a time skip nothing big I just didn't know what to write for the seungjin & minsung afternoon😭

Next to Jisung was a box full of books which he should sort into the shelves. He hummed a song softly and gently placed each book in its place. It was one of the most unvisited corners of the bookshop he worked in, so he felt comfortable and nobody would bother him. And at that time there were hardly any customers anyway. At least he thought so.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for a specific book but I can't find it, would you help me?" asked a male voice that seemed a little familiar to Jisung. He pushed the book he was holding onto the shelf, put on a smile and tried to hide his fears from strangers. "What kind of book are you looking for?" he asked and turned to the customer.

And his heart dropped. Not him. Not now. His smile faded and his heart started racing. But not like it always did when Minho was near, it was different. His heart was being afraid. Afraid of this monster.

"Oh hey Jisung, long time no see," he said with a smile. The addressed could not get out a word and just stared at his opposite. He waved his hand in front of Jisung's face to wake him up from his space out. "Jisung? Could you please show me where this book is?" he asked, showing him a screenshot of a book on his phone.

That's your job. You gotta stay professional.

"Uhm yeah of course. Let me look it up on the computer if we even have it here," he said, walking past the other one. Jisung wanted the other to wait so he could go to the computer alone to check, but his ex-boyfriend followed him.

Jisung scurried behind the till to the computer and looked for the book the other wanted. He felt the eyes of the other, they pierced him and it burned like fire on his skin. "How are the others? Chan, Felix and Innie?"

"Don't call him Innie," the smaller one snapped back without thinking. He looked at the other with a look full of fear but also full of disgust. "They're fine," he said succinctly.

"You still look as beautiful as you used to," said the older one with a warm smile on his lips. Jisung ignored this remark and said, "We have the book. Third shelf on the left in one of the middle compartments."

"Can you show it to me?"

"I have work to do. I think you can do it yourself." He faked a smile and cracked his index finger with his thumb.

"I'm a customer who needs help from a member of staff. If not then I could report this to your boss and that may get you in trouble," a mischievous grin spread across the face of this monster and Jisung relented and showed him where he could find the book.

They both stood in front of the shelf and Jisung waited until the other reached for the book, which he didn't do.

Slightly annoyed, Jisung grabbed the book and put it in his hand. But instead of the person opposite taking the book, he grabbed Jisung's wrists with a firm grip and pulled him towards him.