fourty-five

"Haven't you ever made brownies?!" Felix said to Hyunjin and explained to him again what he had to do. "Felix," Jeongin whined,
"What should I do now?"

A loud sigh escaped from his mouth and he leaned against Jisung who was closest to him. Felix complained a little: "You just have to mix the ingredients." 

"I can't do this Jisuunng," he whispered to his friend and squeezed closer to the him. "It's okay Felix, just let them do what they think they should do," Jisung whispered back while scooping his batter onto a tray.

Minho, who was a few paces to the side of the two, was watching them and a slight sort of jealousy coursed through his body.

He knew Changbin was here too, but he wasn't the least bit jealous. Not on Jisung and not on Jeongin anymore.

The two began becoming friends after Changbin decided to ask the youngest to live at his place until he found an apartment with Felix. Even if Minho would have helped and also let Changbin live with him, the other insisted not to be a burden and ask someone else.

Nonetheless, Minho felt the jealousy inside him so he grabbed Jisung's hand and pulled him towards him. "You have to help me," he said quietly, giving Felix a slightly juding look. The older one wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist as the other turned to the work surface and added the last ingredient to Minho's dough. "All you have to do is mix everything together and then put it in a tray. What do you need my help for?"

The person addressed said nothing. He just rested his chin on Jisung's shoulder and watched what he was doing. "Look at those two lovebirds," Chan could be heard chuckling. The others looked at them for a brief moment but then turned back to their dough.

Hyunjin whispered to his boyfriend, "Were we like that before?"

"We're still like that you idiot. Just yesterday you hugged me like that while kissing my neck thousands of times," Seungmin whispered back. Hyunjin smiled at the memory and whispered again, "I just love you too much."

After about half an hour everyone was ready, which is why they then pushed everything into the oven one after the other. It fit three trays, which is why some had to wait. After everything was finally ready they cut the brownies and put them in a bowl.

"Isn't that too much for eight people?" asked Minho to Felix who said that everyone should make a dough. "No no, we're going to finish eating this," he replied, grabbing a piece.

"How about we watch a movie," Jeongin suggested, to which the others agreed. "Just no horror movie!" Felix said as everyone sat on the couch or next to it on the floor and chose a film.

Everyone suggested many films or discussed which ones were good and which ones were bad. It took half an eternity until they could finally decide. Finally they decided to watch an action comedy.

Hyunjin and Seungmin sat snuggled together on the sofa, Chan sat next to them with a large distance to the two. On the floor under the eldest sat the youngest who basically sat between Chan's legs just without touching him and without being awkward in any way.

Minho sat next to the eldest holding hands with Jisung, they were close but still not that close as Minho noticed that Jisung was a little uncomfortable around the others with such things, unlike Changbin and Felix who were also sitting on the floor and trying hard to not kiss each other.

Jisung played with Minho's hand as he always loved doing what made the older smile widely. He loved those soft touches, the carefulness in those touches, he just loved Jisungs touches. He squeezed the youngers hand for a brief moment shoving himself a bit closer to the other.

They both enjoyed this moment. Being with their friends, them enjoying this moment with them, and still having time for each other.

Slowly Jisung felt his eyes getting heavier so he rested his head on his boyfriends shoulder closing his eyes. Soon his breathing became softer and he started snorring.

Minho watched the movie slowly coming to an end seeing how Felix, Jeongin and Hyunjin fell asleep aswell. He watched how Seungmin stood up to grab some water. When the younger looked at Minho and Jisung he asked carefully:

"When are you going to tell him?

Minho looked at the one asleep on his shoulder admiring his beauty before he awnsered:

"Not yet. He is really happy right now, but soon enough."

---------

Sorry for that boring chapter again and I wont be active for 2 weeks. ~Yumi