thirty-five

"Felix, I'm so sorry," Jisung said while the one day younger one hugged him tightly. He whispered, "It's okay." Jisung broke away from him and went to Chan, and let him hug him too. He hadn't hugged Chan in ages and it was just as comfortable as he remembered.

"Where's Innie?" he asked as he pulled away from Chan. The oldest looked over at Felix who thanked Minho for bringing Jisung here and then sighed. "At home I think. He was on the phone with Felix earlier but when you weren't here he got angry and hung up," he said so Felix couldn't hear it.

"Let me call him," said the younger, going to his phone and calling his best friend. It rang for a short time before a soft voice answered: "Jisung? are you okay?"

"Yes Innie I'm fine, I just needed some rest but I'm better now. You sound like you cried. Are you alright?" He walked into his room and motioned for Chan to tell the others.

"No, I wasn't crying," he said, his voice cracking. "Don't lie to me," the other replied, sitting down on his bed.

"Nothing happened. I'm just glad you're okay."

"You know you can talk to me. But if you don't want to, I understand."

"It's nothing dramatic. I'm meeting my brother soon so I have to hang up."

"Okay," Jisung sighed. "I just want you to know that I'm here for you." The younger one nodded, forgetting that Jisung couldn't see it so he just gave a "mhm" and hung up.

Jisung looked at his phone and sighed again. Jeongin only listened to other people's problems and hardly talked about what was on his mind. He rarely told Jisung anything, and when he did, he quickly changed the subject. Maybe he will talk to his brother about it.

There was a knock and shortly thereafter the door opened and Chan looked out. "And? How is he?"

"I don't know... He didn't talk about it," the younger voiced, looking concerned. "I told Felix that he have to apologize since Jeongin was actually right," Chan said.

He came in, closed the door and sat next to him on the bed. "I'm proud of you," said the older one, putting an arm around him. Jisung looked at him confused. "What?"

"I'm very proud. Even though you bumped into the person you probably never wanted to see ever again, you managed it somehow. You grew closer to a person and you hugged me of your own accord. I saw you struggle and I'm just so proud how that develops."

The younger one looked at the other, smiled and said, "Thank you." He smiled too and then ruffled the other's hair. "You are like a little brother to me. And I'm really glad to see you with more energy and happiness."

There was a knock again and Minho looked out, a smile breaking his lips as he looked at Jisung and then he said, "Changbin really wants to play mario kart after seeing your switch. Do you guys want to play too?" The younger one got up to go into the living room. The other did the same and they prepared everything for the game.

They all sat down on the sofa and started playing. Changbin and Felix took turns each round, the others all played alone.

Then began a few rounds of yelling at each other, laughing, despairing, winning, losing, winning more times than anyone else and having fun.

----------

Sorry for this short, unexciting chapter, I couldn't really think of anything :(

What do you think of the comeback?!!
~Yumi