thirty-seven

A soft, gentle knock was heard at Minho's front door. With a big smile he opened it and looked at Jisung who didn't make eye contact and was playing with his hands.

He let in Jisung who had a lot on his mind at that moment. When he took off his shoes and noticed how Minho couldn't take his eyes off him, he remembered the kiss and all the feelings that flowed through his veins at that moment.

"Well I don't really have anything planned. We can watch a movie, we could cook which didn't go so well last time," the older one laughs for a moment. "You can finish my book or-"

"I need to finish your book," Jisung quickly burst out, interrupting Minho.

The younger one made himself comfortable on the sofa and the other fetched his printed finished manuscript.

"Here. I marked where you stopped reading last time," he said handing it to him. "Do you mind if I turn on some music?" he asked what the other shook his head and started to read.

Minho also sat down on the sofa, opened his laptop and continued writing something. The music was soft and they both enjoyed being together.

After a while, Minho heard Jisung sobbing softly, so he became aware of the other and looked at him. "Are you crying?" The younger looked at him red eyes and tears running down his cheeks. "Of course I'm crying! That's just sad, why would you write such a sad ending?!" he said wiping away his tears. The older one started to laugh which caused the other to pout.

"Don't cry," the other grinned and closed his laptop. He sat closer to Jisung and ruffled his hair. Jisung whispered softly and nervously, "You owe me a hug. And now an even bigger one."

The other grinned and pulled him close and hugged him tightly. The younger one slowly wrapped his arms around the other and breathed out satisfied.

Jisung felt protected and warm at each other's touch and didn't want it to stop.

"You make me feel so safe," the latter whispered, making Minho smile even more. They parted and looked into each other's eyes. Minho took Jisung's face in his hands and said, "I like to make you feel safe."

Minho squeezed Jisung's cheeks which made the younger one make a funny face.

Suddenly one of the three cats jumped between the two, snuggled up to Jisung and lay on his lap. "What's his name?" "Soonie," Minho said with a smile and petted his cat for a moment.

"Cute," Jisung murmured, petting the orange cat. "Not as cute as you," Minho said without meaning to. The other looked at him smirked and said, "I thought there was nothing cuter and that you loved more than your cats."

"Maybe I wasn't telling the whole truth, love. Maybe there's someone who can surpass my cats," he said, and the other's face blushed. "Shut up," he said, flustered, looking away.

"Ah so when you start gay panicking you say 'shut up' Am I right?" he smirked and Jisung repeated, "Shut up."

Jisung's phone flashed with a message which was why he could see the time. "It's 03:03 PM make a wish," he mumbled and the other pulled him towards him causing the cat to jump away. Just before their lips touched, Minho asked softly if he could kiss him. Jisung nodded and the next moment their lips were connected.

Jisung leaned more against the other and felt like he would lose control at any moment. This feeling which only Minho could trigger in him was indescribable. And for Minho it was just as indescribable.

They broke apart and leaned their foreheads against each other and Minho whispered, "My wish came true." Jisung couldn't stop smiling and took the other's hand.

"Let's watch a movie," Minho said, briefly squeezing the other's hand. The younger nodded then asked "Do you have any snacks?"

"Unfortunately not, but we can go buy something," answered the older one. "Let's do that."

~

"I want cheesecake," Jisung pouted. "You wanted snacks not cake," Minho said, taking the other's hand. "But I'd rather have cheesecake."

"Okay," he said, pulling Jisung towards the cake section.

Jisung grabbed his favorite cheesecake without letting go of Minho's hand and smiled widely. "Do you want anything else?" The younger one shook his head but Minho pulled him over to the drinks.

"What you want to drink?" The younger leaned against the other with a grin and said, "Let's get drunk."

"No."

"Why not? are you afraid to cuddle with a stranger again?"

"No, it's boring to get drunk with just two people."

"You think so? I think you're just scared. Maybe this time you'll kiss a stranger."

He quickly reached for the closest alcohol, which was tequila, and put it in a bag. Jisung giggled a little, then they paid and went back.

The whole time their hands were locked together and as they walked side by side Jisung talked a lot about his interests and their interests were very similar.

When they got home, they made themselves comfortable on the sofa. Minho had one arm around Jisungs shoulder, who was eating a piece of his cake and then suggested, "We can watch Darling in the franxxx and take a shot of tequila every time zero two says 'darling'."

"She says that quite often, doesn't she?"

"That's the point of the drinking game."

Minho sighed then smiled and turned on the tv and then the anime. "Before we both throw up, promise me we'll stop drinking okay?"

Jisung nodded with his mouth full and moved even closer to the older one to feel his closeness more.

----------