Chapter : 4

- Rajawat Haveli -

Finally Eshaan and Radhika had reached their destination which was Raja Sa's Haveli, It was very beautiful and grand in appearance, Radhika was fascinated by the looks of Haveli!

Then they saw Raja Ghanshyam sa and his royal family at the door, who were probably out to welcome them, it is their custom that they gives so much respect to everyone.

Rani Parvati sa came forward and performed the aarti of both of them, then Radhika & Eshaan touched the feet of all the elder ones!

Eshaan : Khamma Ghani Raja sa, Main Eshaan Shekhawat aur ye meri Choti behen Radhika Shekhawat!

Dada sa : Ghani Khamma bete, Jii hum jante hain Jai ne aapke baare mein bataya tha! Aap donon se milkar accha laga!

Radhika : Humein bhi aapse milkar bohot accha laga Raja sa!

Dada sa : Hahah Bitiya aap dono Humein dada sa bula sakte ho ye Raja sa mat boliye humein!

Then they came in hall and sit for a while Eshaan, Dada Sa, Kaka Sa and chote kaka all started talking about business and Radhika started talking with Kaki sa, Choti kaki and Arya and we became friends very quickly.

Then there came 2 boys and a girl with 2 cuties, probably one of them is Alok, one is Aditya and one is Tara and two little mice are Sarika and Saransh.

Radhika pov : Alok came and shaked hand with my brother and said hii to me I also greeted him back, then Tara came and hugged me yes I met her before because she's also an Fashion designer like my bhabhi sa and she's so friendly!

Tara : Areyy radhika kaisi hai? Aur Pari, Eshaan bhaiya aap kaise hain?

Radhika & Eshaan : Hum acche hain!

Radhika : Aur ghar mein bhi sab accha hai Tara jiji!

Just then Dadi Sa and Jai came and saw that their family so mixed with a girl enjoying laughing, talking happily, This is the same family in which everyone used to get busy after welcoming the guest.

Tara : Actually Dadu sa, jinke sath maine kuch samay pehle collaboration kiya tha na ajmer mein Paridhi Shekhawat wo Eshaan bhaiya ki wife hain!

Everyone nodded their head smiling!

Radhika saw Sarika and saransh seeing her with full of adoration She gave them chocolates which they happily took and in no time they befriend with her, why not After all Radhika loves children so much.