*MUH DIKHAI, HIS MOM, THEM*

As the Function of Muh Dikhai ceremony commenced in the opulent living room of the Rajawat Palace, anticipation hung thick in the air.

Radhika Jai Rajawat,
the daughter-in-law of the Rajawat family and the Queen of Rajasthan, made her entrance veiled in a crimson dupatta, her presence commanding attention even before her face was revealed.

Draped in a resplendent green lehenga, Radhika exuded elegance and grace with every step she took. The intricate embroidery shimmered under the soft glow of chandeliers, adding to the aura of regality that surrounded her. Whispers of admiration whispered through the room as guests caught glimpses of her radiant beauty, the allure of her veiled visage captivating all who beheld her.

As Radhika reached the center of the room, a hush fell over the gathered crowd, anticipation reaching its peak.

Maa Sa, approached her with grace. With a gentle yet authoritative hand, she guided Radhika to sit, a symbolic gesture of her acceptance and embrace.

As Radhika took her seat on the luxurious couch, her presence seemed to command the attention of all who were present. The room was filled with a palpable sense of awe and reverence, for she truly held an aura befitting that of a queen.

Starting from Dadi Sa, she approached Radhika, With a tender touch, she lifted the veil, revealing Radhika's serene face, illuminated by a soft, inner glow. Dadi Sa's eyes sparkled with pride as she bestowed upon Radhika a cherished family heirloom, a necklace which was given to the queen of Rajasthan from generations.

Next was Maa Sa, whose eyes brimmed with maternal warmth, as if she hoped radhika will make everything right in her home, as she delicately lifted the veil, she whispered words of blessing into Radhika's ear. With a smile, she presented Radhika with a ornate box, containing precious jewels a symbol of tradition and heritage.

Tara bhabhi, with her vivacious spirit, lifted the veil with playful enthusiasm, she embraced Radhika like a sister. In her hands, she held a very b1eautiful lehenga which qf, a gift of warmth and affection, symbolizing the bond of sisterhood that had formed between them.

Arya, Radhika's sister-in-law, approached next, her eyes shining with sisterly love and admiration. With a gentle touch, she lifted the veil, her voice filled with genuine affection as she presented Radhika with a handcrafted piece of artwork, a symbol of creativity and shared passions she knew Radhika love's these things.

One by one, guests approached, eager to partake in the tradition of Muh Dikhai, the ceremonial unveiling of the bride's face. Radhika a symbol of grace under the spotlight of attention. Her smile, warm and inviting, welcomed each guest as they beheld her beauty, leaving an imprint of her magnificence on their hearts. they delicately lifted the veil, revealing Radhika's radiant beauty to the world.

Each unveiling was met with gasps of admiration and whispered words of praise, for Radhika's beauty transcended mere physical appearance. It was a beauty that emanated from within, illuminated by her kindness, grace, and inner strength.

"Such grace! She truly embodies the essence of royalty, a gem for Hukum Sa" whispered one guest, awe evident in their voice.

"Her beauty is unparalleled, like a vision from a dream," murmured another, their eyes unable to tear away from her mesmerizing presence.

"Radiant, simply radiant," sighed yet another, their admiration palpable in the softness of their tone.

Some guests couldn't help but express their admiration more vocally, their words ringing out in the grand room.

"Absolutely stunning! The epitome of elegance and charm," exclaimed one, unable to contain their admiration.

"Such poise and sophistication! She is a true beauty," proclaimed another, their voice filled with genuine appreciation.