*FIRST NIGHT*

As Jai entered in his beautifully decorated room and observed his little wife Radhika's reflection in the mirror as she was sitting in front of mirror, her eyes reflecting a mix of tranquility and nervousness. she quickly stood up being nervous, as Slowly approaching, he made her aware of his presence, causing a delightful flutter in her heart. As he was stepping near her steps were getting back, she stumbled because of her Heavey lehenga, and with no time he holded her by her waist pulled her closer to him, making her Heart beats fast, then made her stand properly, Giving a soft and small smile, he guided her to sit again infront of mirror, she was looking at him with her hazel eyes, cute face & red cheeks making him chuckle internally, his fingers reached the pallu skillfully undoing it.

 As he was stepping near her steps were getting back, she stumbled because of her Heavey lehenga, and with no time he holded her by her waist pulled her closer to him, making her Heart beats fast, then made her stand properly, Giving a soft and sm...

With utmost care and tenderness, Jai assisted Radhika in removing her intricate bridal jewelries. His fingers delicately traced the clasps, unhitching each piece with a gentle touch. Each delicate piece, a symbol of the grand celebration, was taken off with gentle fingers. He noticed the subtle weight of the adorned ornaments on her, and as each piece was unclasped, a sense of intimacy blossomed.

Their eyes met, conveying unspoken emotions, as he handled each jewel with reverence. The room filled with the soft sounds of clasps opening and jewelry finding its place on the dressing table. Amidst this quiet exchange, a connection deepened.

As the last piece was set aside, he looked into her eyes, a silent acknowledgment of the shared journey that had just begun. In that moment, the room held the echo of unspoken promises, and the intimacy of the act became a poignant prelude to the profound connection they were building.

Her nervousness melted into comfort under his attentive touch, and a rosy blush was already adorning her cheeks from start. Chuckling at her adorable reaction, he couldn't help but admire the girl that mirrored both innocence and the promise of newfound love.
*
In a gentle tone, he asked, "Do you face any problems here, Bai Sa?" Her gaze met his, and she shook her head, feeling a sense of security in his presence.

"Ah- You Can Go To Change This heavy Dress in Our Bathroom..." Having no words to talk jai suggested Radhika to change in the adjoining bathroom, and she cutely ran to the bathroom being all shy, making him smile.

Jai changed and here he was waiting for her nervously. As he wanted something to tell her, When she emerged, his heart skipped a beat-she looked breathtakingly beautiful in her simplicity. Wearing red valvety nighty enhancing her beauty more, A light smile played on her lips as she met his gaze, with a shy hesitation.

 Wearing red valvety nighty enhancing her beauty more, A light smile played on her lips as she met his gaze, with a shy hesitation