"Her Grand Entrance"

As the auspicious muhurat arrived, Dadi Sa, or Rajmata Padmini, gracefully beckoned Radhika's family to take her in  the place where wedding is going to held,, The men and women of the family eagerly followed suit, venturing to receive their beloved Laadli bitiya, who was destined today to become not only someone's wife but also a cherished daughter-in-law to their family.

The scene was nothing short of a fairytale, a magnificent procession unfolding before their eyes.

Radhika's Parents, brother Hugged and kissed her forehead, she holded her brother and sister-in-law's hand tightly and asked -
"Iss Shadi se sabhi Ki umeede Hain Kyunki sabko ek Naya Rishta Milega Rajasthan ko Rani, sab sahi se hojayega na, Hum sab sambhal lenge na?"

Paridhi said : sab sahi hi hoga we know our Radhi is best and she'll be the best Daughter-in-law, Queen and Wifeee...

Eshaan : Haan aab ye sab sochna band kar, tera dulha Wahan besabriiii se intezaar kar Raha Hai!!

They laughed remembering how eager jai was that he was seeing the entrance gate from the time he arrived there.

O

ur Dulhe Raja's wait come to end when he saw The radiant figure of Radhika, His soon-to-be royal queen, began her procession, her beauty accentuated by the resplendent attire she wore. Jai, stood mesmerized by her approach, his eyes locked onto her, admiration was filled in his gaze he can't see anything only her!

 Jai, stood mesmerized by her approach, his eyes locked onto her, admiration was filled in his gaze he can't see anything only her!

Among the gathered guests, a hushed excitement filled the air. Whispers of awe and envy circulated as they beheld Radhika's exquisite beauty and regal poise. Many couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy, but they couldn't deny the undeniable charm that radiated from the bride.

the royal family gazed upon Hukum's soon-to-be Biwi, Radhika, with profound pride. She was not just joining their family but embracing their heritage and traditions, becoming an integral part of their lineage. With every step she took, she carried with her the weight of expectations and the promise of a future befitting a royal queen.

 With every step she took, she carried with her the weight of expectations and the promise of a future befitting a royal queen

His pov :

Her beauty is a reflection of the sunrise, casting a golden glow upon the world. With each glance, she paints the sky with colors unseen, a masterpiece of grace and elegance. Her eyes are like two deep pools of enchantment, where one can lose themselves in the depths of her soul. Her smile, a radiant crescent moon, illuminates even the darkest corners of my heart. Just as a peacock proudly displays its feathers, she adorns herself with charm and allure, a true embodiment of nature's artistry. Her beauty is not merely skin deep; it flows from her kindness, her laughter, and the way she carries herself like a regal queen. She is a timeless poem, written by the universe, a symphony of beauty that leaves me in awe every time I am graced by her presence.

 She is a timeless poem, written by the universe, a symphony of beauty that leaves me in awe every time I am graced by her presence

Her pov :

His beauty is a reflection of the moon's gentle glow on a tranquil night, captivating all who are fortunate enough to gaze upon him. With every little smile of his, he lights up the world around him for me, infusing it with a warmth that resonates deep within. His eyes hold the secrets of galaxies, mystery each glance revealing a universe of emotions and stories. His smile and voice are the melody that dances through the air just for me, enchanting me. Like a majestic lion, he exudes strength and confidence, a true embodiment of nature's magnificence. His beauty transcends the physical, emanating from his kindness, his intelligence, and the way he embraces life with passion. He is a masterpiece, sculpted by time and experience, a symphony of charm that leaves me in awe every time I am graced by his presence.

जीवन का सफर नया है, एक नयी शुरुआत करने का दिन आया है,
हर रोज़ तुम्हारे साथ बिताने को, मैं तैयार हूँ खुद को सजाने का है।
तुम्हारे साथ होने से मेरी दुनिया हुई है खुशियों से भरी,
इस प्यार के सफर को हम बिताएंगे साथ, हर दर्द को हम मिलकर सहेंगे साथ।

[Life's journey is new, a day to begin anew,
Every day, to spend with you, I'm ready to adorn myself too.
With you, my world is filled with joy so true,
We'll share this journey of love, every pain we'll bear together, us two.]