*Moments*

As Shekhawat's came back from Jaipur to their enchanting city Ajmer, and slowly got emerged in their regal lifestyles, Eshaan, Radhika's brother, rejoined them after coming back from his business trip, Pari excitedly revealed the wedding date of Radhika and King Jai.

In the realm of emotions, Eshaan's heart swayed between happiness for his beloved sister Radhika's upcoming marriage to King Jai, and an undeniable sadness that gnawed at him. He held the certainty that Jai would be a devoted husband, yet as a protective brother, fear lingered in his heart. Fear of releasing his cherished little sister into the unknown, apprehensions about the world's cruelty, and worries of whether Jai would cherish her as much as he did. Unbeknownst to Eshaan, within Jai's cold demeanor, there existed a gentle affection for Radhika, a realization that would eventually find its way into Eshaan's awareness.

Paridhi saw her husband's tensed face and understood his feelings she sat beside him keeping her one hand on his shoulder, she started making him understand , Paridhi's voice carried the assurance that Radhika's innocence would be cherished and protected, that Jai's heart held a kind corner for her fragility. In the warmth of Paridhi's understanding, Eshaan glimpsed the love and strength that bound their family together. Slowly, his heart began to embrace the notion of a new chapter in Radhika's life, one where she would find her own path, her own happiness, alongside a partner who saw the treasure she truly was.

As Eshaan's fears gradually melted away, he saw his sister's beautiful smile radiate like sunlight breaking through the clouds. With newfound clarity, he watched as Radhika embarked on her journey with Jai, her eyes reflecting a mixture of anticipation and hope.

Radhika came to her brother smiling broadly and wrapped her hands around his arms, side hugged him and he lovingly and protectively embraced his sister!

*
*
*
After two days, she & eshaan came from office late, there was silence in her house indicating, Maa Sa and Baba Sa is sleeping and Bhabhi Sa maybe waiting for Bhai Sa in room, Radhika wished her brother and came to her room, after changing her clothes she sits in her balcony, her mind started thinking about something, taking her dairy in her hands she started writing something!

"वो खामोशी से बुनता है एक किताब की तरह,
जैसे हर अक्षर में छुपी हो उसकी खासियत की बात
दिल में छुपे तेरे ख्यालों की छाया हमेशा साथ है,
कम बोलता है ये ज़बान, पर तेरी खुशबू सब कुछ कह जाती है।"