*Wedding* [Varmala, Kanyadaan]

The sprawling wedding venue was transformed into a magical paradise, with vibrant colors, intricate designs, and a fusion of traditional and contemporary elements. Marigold flowers, in shades of orange and yellow, adorned every corner, hanging from intricately designed arches and cascading in beautiful curtains. The fragrance of jasmine wafted through the air, creating a serene atmosphere. Musicians played soul-stirring melodies on traditional instruments, setting the perfect mood for the royal celebration.

King Jai, regal in his resplendent attire, stood under a magnificent flower-adorned canopy, Radhika, wearing a regal crimson lehenga, walked gracefully towards him, escorted by her bridesmaids

The moment their eyes met, a wave of pure love and anticipation washed over them. Radhika's heart fluttered as she approached him, she noticed how he looked at her with immense adoration.

He looked deeply in her eyes and extended her hands towards her, she holded his hands, seeing this Radhika's father was sure Jai will keep his Princess just like he treated her!

Arya: (to Aditya) Hey, Aditya Bhai Sa, do you think Bhai Sa's crown is too heavy for his little royal head?

Aditya: (chuckles) Arya, let's not tease Bhai sa on his big day. But you know, it does look a bit oversized!

Shreya: (joining in) Oversized, just like Radhika's love for him, huh?

Everyone : [Laughing]

Arya : look at Bhabhi Maa, she looks so nervous. I bet she's secretly regretting her decision!

Aditya (chuckles): Arya, don't be mean. Bhabhi Maa is just overwhelmed with joy. And you're just jealous because you're still single!

Shreya (teasing Radhika): Radhika, do you promise to keep feeding me those delicious sweets even after the wedding?

Radhika (blushing): Shreya, you know I will!

Arun (grinning): Radhika, Jai looks a bit too serious. Did you have to drag him here?

Jai (glaring at Arya, Aditya, Shreya, and Arun): You guys better behave! This is our special day, and I won't tolerate any more teasing!

(They all burst into laughter as Radhika and Jai exchange glances.)