Chapter : 5

- Rajawat Haveli

A New Day! Morning 6 a.m. -

Today was a big day for Radhika, Till yesterday she use to help her Father & Brother but now she'll handle a Project & company for the first time with her Brother & A Famous Buisness-man she was Nervous yet excited at the same time! She got ready and left for downstairs!

Then she also saw Jai on the stairs, they had a small eye contact, they both started going down together, and breaking the silence she started talking.

Radhika : Umm Shubh havar, Hukum sa! [Good morning Hukum sa]

Jai : Shubh havar, Radhika bai sa!

[Her name hits different from his mouth]

Both of them go to the temple of the house, then dadi sa, dadu sa also came, and they started the aarti, as always everyone started coming one by one! And everyone including Radhika and Eshaan wished morning & touched the feet of elders then goes for breakfast!

Jai : Eshaan & Radhika bai sa, You can go to see your company this time, then at 3:00 pm, come to Rajawat Industries so we can discuss about the project!

Radhika & Eshaan : okey!

Radhika and Eshaan both leave for the company and he shows and explains everything to Radhika she really liked everything so much.

Then they goes to Rajawat Industries & radhika again got fascinated by the environment how Focused was everyone there, But there the girls were fascinated by Jai, now the boys were fascinated by the beauty of Radhika.

Jai's manager leads them to Jai's office then they started their meeting and discussion about everything!

Jai : That's it for today, I hope you all understood everything, Miss. Radhika do you have any doubt?

Radhika : No Mr. Rajawat thankyou for your concern!

Jai : Hmm, The meeting is dismissed, We'll start working on the project from tomorrow onwards!

Jai's pov : Eshaan was right, she was all Focused on work rather than me, she's really something!

Radhika's pov : He is exactly as I heard about him very intelligent and talented I hope to learn a lot from him!

They were going out and The Girls and Boys started drooling over them and also gossiping!!

?? : Omg they are dating??

?? : Nah nah they're here for project work!

?? : But sir's expression?

?? : Omg this girl is so beautiful!!!

?? : Omg how handsome he's!!!

As it was common for jai to listen all the things about him and he doesn't give a shit to there talks but they were commenting about radhika which he didn't liked he glared at them which made their mouth shut!

Then They all came home, After seeing radhika Saransh and Sarika started whining to make her play with them, everyone was refusing them thinking she must be tired but she said I'll come after changing then we'll play!

Eshaan: Radhika Really love kids and she can't refuse them even if she is so tired!

Maa saa : Wo to dikh Raha hai ki kitna lagaav hai unhe bacchon se! [We can see how much she loves kids]