*HIS WIFE*

On the first day of Our King & Queen's marriage,
The golden sun began to ascend over the vast expanse of the Rajasthan desert, a gentle breeze carried with it a sense new beginnings.
Radhika's eyes slowly opened, she with a gentle smile greeted the new day as she realised herself in the warmth of Jai's embrace, sleeping in the beautiful bed of the balcony, she felt shy & blushed seeing & noticing him this closely, thinking they were sleeping in distance so when they come this close, shrugging off this, Seeing him her mind reminded her, his promise, respect and the beautiful night they spent in talking, it was the first time he talked this much, she smiled and thought, People think that intimacy is about sex. But intimacy is about truth & understanding. When you realize you can tell someone your truth, be honest with them, understand them, when you stand in front of them and their response is "you're safe with me" - that's INTIMACY.
making sure not to disturb his sleep, she sat up joined her hands in prayer position and thanked her Kanha for everything he gave to her -
My Kanha, today I'm scripting a new phase in life as It's the starting of my journey with My husband Hukum Sa. You are my companion in everything, You are the melody in all my songs, the rhythm in every step of my journey. Just like you were always there for me please be with me forever, I'm nothing without you, grant me the strength like Mata Rukmini to uphold virtues and dedication in all aspects of life, Shower your blessings, be my constant support, so that together we may lead a life filled with success and love. Thankyou for everything Madhav, I love you, Radhe-krishna!

Doing prayer, thanking the universe was her daily routine, After the moment of gratitude and reflection, she again looked at jai, then rose from the bed opened the tent curtains and looked at the beautiful view of palace, She knew her Hukum Sa as a cold person but yesterday he melted her heart by his preparation & words, now she wants to fulfil her responsibilites and become the best for him.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

His sleep broke a little because of sunlight, from his half opened eyes he saw his Little wife opened the curtain as the morning daylight touched her, making her shine brighter, she was looking more ethereal, His lips curved into a smile thinking How his life changed in one day, now he'll live with a girl who'll be called his, his wife, he will see this view each and everyday forever!

She didn't saw he woke up & went for the shower, Jai smiled & decided to get up, he came inside their room and sat on couch and started writing something in his diary -
Uski muskurahat, Jaise Meri subah ki roshni Ban gayi,
Har andhere ko jaise, wo apni muskaan se door kar rahi ho.

Uski aankhein, sitare bhi chhupa deti hain, Kahaniyan keh deti hain,
Jo Ankaha hai vo bhi suna deti hain.

Uski har harkat, Ek nazakat ka izhaar,
jo kisi bhi tasveer mein bayan nahi kar Sakta.

Koi kavi ki kalam, koi kalpana ka brush, Uski Tasveer Nahi bana sakta, Kyunki Wo Sabse Alag Hai! Meri Hai!