*His Support*

Jai and Radhika returned to the Udaipur palace from their bachelorette party, their faces still carrying a hint of the joy they'd experienced they had a small smile in their face whereas others were engrossed in talking and fighting.

However, that happiness of all faded as soon as they saw their family gathered in the living room. His Maa Sa Parwati looked worried, and Bua Sa Archana wore a stern expression while Radhika's mother appeared concerned, they understood that family know about jai and Radhika being together.

Bua Sa, who was determined to hate Radhika for no reason, wasted no time and began taunting Radhika, her words dripping with condescension.
" How can you, Radhika, defy our traditions and meet your fiance before the wedding rituals are complete? Have you forgotten our customs and your sanskaar [manners], how can you be so irresponsible, Going in bachelorette huh [sarcastic tone]?"

Radhika's heart sank, And she can't even say anything to Bua Sa as she was elder, she just head down thinking it as her mistake, when Alok, Tara or Arya, Aditya wanted to say something Bua sa stopped them saying they're small they should not talk in between.
She was continuously blabbering things "Aise Banogi tum Rani Sa aur Bahu Iss khandaan Ki You don't deserve it"

Radhika was feeling so embarrassed now but suddenly someone holded her hand, It was Him, she glanced at him, he holded her hand more tightly trying to comfort her.
Jai, stepped forward and firmly defended Radhika. "Bua Sa, whatever happened we didn't even knew it was planned by our closer ones, and our relationship it's based on trust and understanding, and she is never wrong. She is Best as a QUEEN and Best as a BAHU of Rajawat khaandan, Well she believes but I don't believe in these old customs that restrict us from seeing each other.

"Use hi Kyun Kaha Jaa raha Hai Gaye to hum bhi the, Ladki par hi saara blame Kyun, Yehi koi blame Aapke upar aate Hain to bilakte hue apni Maa ke paas aajati ho shikayat Karne phir bhi khud se nhi lagta....

     Aur Haan Hum Ek Raja, Ek Pati, Ek insaan hone ke naate,

Aapko Haq Nhi Dete Humari Biwi Ke Sanskaron ke Baare Mein Ungli Uthane Ka, Aapko Kya kisiko bhi nhi Koi Humari Biwi ko kuch nhi kahega UNDERSTOOD"

Everyone nodded except Bua Ji,
Radhika looked at him with her teary eyes [she is not weak but sometimes we have to shut our mouth, for ourselve for our family if she'd speak anything maybe Bua Sa have insulted her and her family more] she was happy that HE supported her, the one who matters for her the most, with whom she was going to spend her whole life.

Bua Sa, unwilling to back down, turned her sharp gaze on Jai. "So, you're supporting her in this? She's leading you astray with her magic."

Jai frowned, He already said no one can say anything to her.

At that moment, His Maa Sa and His Dadi Sa, who had been silently observing, decided to intervene. His Maa sa, spoke gently, "Archana Baisara, Jai and Radhika's love is pure and genuine. It's not about magic but about understanding and trust. They're creating their own journey, and itna to celebrate kar hi sakte Hain wo ek din ke liye"

His Dadi Sa added, "Our traditions have their place, but we must also adapt to the changing times. Jai and Radhika's love is a testament to that change. It's a love that transcends rituals and ceremonies"

As everyone supported Radhika even her own mother, Bua Sa goes to her room taking big steps, his mother and grandmother shook their heads knowing the behaviour of Archana.

Radhika and Jai exchanged a relieved glance. His Maa Sa and Dadi Sa had managed to bridge the gap between tradition and modernity, Radhika goes to them and touch their feets, they giving them their blessings.