*PEHLI RASOI*

Her keen eyes noticed that Jai had omitted the customary gesture of touching the elders' feet. Sensing the significance of the tradition, Radhika discreetly gestured to Jai to seek the blessings of the elders.

To everyone's surprise, Jai, who typically refrained from such gestures, complied without hesitation. He touched Dada Sa and Dadi Sa's feet, leaving the entire family in stunned silence. Murmurs began to circulate among the family members, each exchanging surprised glances.

Dada Sa, with a twinkle in his eye, whispered to Dadi Sa, "Did you see that, cheeku?  He touched our feet willingly today. Pote Ke sudharne Ki shuruaat hogayi Humare"

Dadi Sa nodded, equally amazed, Haan Jii, ek pal ko manne shak hoya mara hi pota se na? Taiyaar-Vaiyaar hoke Pooja mein Aaya, Aab pair bhi Choo raha Hai"

Maa Sa, Baba Sa, Kaka Sa, and Kaki Sa exchanged glances, sharing their astonishment.

Maa Sa: (whispering) "I never thought I'd see the day when Jai would touch feets willingly."

Baba Sa:  (raising an eyebrow) "Phir to iski shadi pehle hi Karani chahiye thi , itne baar bezzati nhi hoti humari"

Kaki Sa: (chuckling) "This is a good sign for our family." Kaka sa nodded

Alok, Tara, Aditya, and Arya, who were observing the unfolding scene, couldn't hide their intrigue.

Alok whispered to Tara, "This is unprecedented. I've never seen Jai do this before. Radhika seems to have a transformative effect on him."

Tara agreed, "pehle ye ghoorna band karo aakhein socket se bahar aajayegi, Bro Sachme mein Magic types hogaya, It's like she's softening the edges of his reserved nature. It's truly remarkable."

Alok raised his eyebrow  "who tf is bro??" Tara laughed nervously

Aditya, overhearing their conversation, chimed in, "Maybe My Bhabhi Maa is unlocking a different side of Jai Bhai Sa that we never knew existed woahh, Aha Love is in Airrrrrrr. Love has its own way of changing people. It's heartwarming to witness I'm super excited."

Arya who was in corner camae and said, "Whatever it is, it's heartening to see. Bhabhi Sa has brought a refreshing change to our family dynamics."
*
*
Everyone started heading out from the temple when-

Aditya Going near to Alok he whispered "Aapke Bagal wala Kamra Mera hai, Aap to soyenge nhi par mujhe subah college jana hota hain, Badi Maa ko shikayat kardunga"!!

alok took time to process what he was trying to say, when he understood with his red ears, he holded him from shoulders and smacked his head ouchhh.... Aditya groaned and ran from his grip making slok shook his head...
*
*
*
Parwati, with a warm smile put her hand on Radhika's shoulder and, said, "Radhika beta, today is a special day for you and as well as for us. As the whole Rajasthan already seen you but as Muh dikhai is the Rasam so in afternoon Maa Sa has invited guests for muh dikhai.

Rama Kaki Sa came near Radhika and Parwati & Said - "Jiji as Muh dikhai is in Afternoon so Maa Sa said to complete Pehli Rasoi of Radhika!"

Parwati, nodding in agreement, chimed in, "Yes, Radhika Beta You know about Pehli Rasoi Na? So How about you cook prashad and breakfast for the family? You can prepare any dish you want, but make sure about prashad"