*Bachelorette*

Lil info : Atul & Shreya are siblings, Shreya is close friend of Radhika , Shreya and Atul have a great bond with Radhika, that's why they're close to Rajpariwar's youngers also.

Arya : Pari, Tara bhabhi Kyun na hum party karein?

Both : what do you mean? Bachelorette party of Radhika?

Arya : Umm Kind of, but I want Bhabhi Maa & Bhai Sa to celebrate it together, as they didn't got too much time together!

Alok : you think they'll come?

Aditya: Hum kis liye Hain, we've sent them to date to itna nhi kar sakte aab hum?

Arya : Exactly!!!

Atul : Yeah, I have a plan!!

Shreya : Are you kidding me? You have mind to think?

Atul : No, And shut up bish!

Tara, Pari : Accha aab tell us!

Atul : Why don't you guys take Radhika by saying it's a girls bachelorette party and we'll bring Jai by saying it's a boy's  bachelorette party, the family won't say anything and they both will also not say anything!

Shreya : Bro tu mere sath rehke samajhdar hogya [wiping her fake tears]

Atul : Chal bhag!!!

Everyone laughed at their silly fight, they loved the plan and decided to execute it! They knew they can make Radhika come with them but it was tough to convince Jai!

[All the girls really managed to convince Radhika as it was not that tough because she melts like butter in front of her close one's!]

Radhika, our soon-to-be bride, sat nervously, sipping on a cup of masala chai. Her Girl Gang, Paridhi, Shreya, Arya, and Tara, had gathered around her, their excitement palpable.

"Come on, Radhika," Paridhi exclaimed with a mischievous grin, "You're only going to be a bachelorette once! Let's make it unforgettable."

Shreya chimed in, "Absolutely! We've been through so much together, and now it's time to celebrate your new beginning."

Arya added, " Bhabhi Maa, We've planned something amazing. Trust us, you'll love it." [Yes, She also started calling Radhika Bhabhi Maa]

Tara, finally spoke, "Radhika, we've seen you go through all the wedding preparations stress. You deserve a night of fun and relaxation."

Radhika looked at them, her apprehension slowly melting away. "Alright," she said with a smile, "Let's do it. But keep it within reason, okay?"

With that, the girls burst into excited chatter, sharing their plans and dreams for the upcoming bachelorette party. Little did Radhika know, this night would become a cherished memory.
.
.
.
For jai, It was as tough as it was easy for Radhika, all the men's were convincing him after alot of struggle and emotional blackmailss he finally said yes!!

Aditya, Alok, Eshaan, and Atul, who were determined to convince him to attend his own bachelorette party.

"Come on, Bhai Saaaaaaa," Aditya said, leaning forward, "It's not about being tough all the time. This is your chance to let loose before the big day."

Alok nodded in agreement. "You've always been there for us when we needed you our Rajya needed you. Now, let us be there for you and celebrate your bachelor's party."

Eshaan, "Think of it as a chance Jijo Sa to create memories that you'll cherish forever."

Atul, "Hukum, your wedding is a significant moment in your life, and this party is a way to celebrate that. You don't want to look back and regret missing out."