chapter : 10

Days were passing as always and the routine of our King and Queen was the same - In additional they use to Miss each other, Staring the Chand for hours talking their heart out but never talked each other even in phone.

Whereas Dadi sa, Maa sa, Aryaa and other family members use to talk with Radhika, that's how they know if the other one is fine or doing well!
----------------------------------------------
Rajawat industries :

?? : Bade Raja sa, We have come to know from our sources that your old friend is living in Ajmer, Rajasthan.

Jatin : Huhh Finally you guys found out where my dear friend lives?
[Oh prakash finnally i found you, I miss you my friend]

?? : Yes, Raja sa He is one of the successful business man there, you remember Eshaan Shekhawat and Radhika Shekhawat?

Jatin : Yeah obviously!

?? : They're his childrens!

Jatin : [shocked] what really? Wow

[I was thinking that they're familiar even there surname was same oh my god my best friend has such sweet kids, i will meet you my friend very sooonnnn]
----------------------------------------------
Rajawat Haweli :

Evening time - Raja Jatin, Jai, and others came back to home and saw everyone sitting in living room, Little ones came and hugged their dadu sa, Chachu sa and Baba then they greeted Dadu sa and Dadi sa, Rani Parwati gave them a glass of water, they came back after changing their clothes when Jai's father [jatin] started to speak -

Jatin : Baba sa aapko yaad hai hum bataya karte the ki London mein humara ek dost tha prakash?
[Dad remember I use to tell you about my friend in London]

Dadu sa : Jii bete!

Jatin : Aakhir kar humein pata chal gya ki wo kahan hai!
[Finally I found out where's he]

Dadu sa: Accha bete...

Jatin : Jii aur aab hum unse milne Jana chahte hain Ajmer!
[Yes and now I want to go ajmer to meet him]

*Then jai realised Ajmer is the place where she lives and her thoughts made his eyes shine!*

Dadu sa : Haan bete zaroor jaiye!

Jatin : sach Baba sa Theek hai,,, baba sa thankyou!!!!

Children's: Baba sa / kaka sa, Ye prakash ji hain kon aap kaise mile inse?
[Who is Prakash ji and how did you met him?]

Jatin : Hmm Bacchon, Jab hum London mein padhai kar rahe the wo bhi wahin padhte the jab humari baatein Hui to hum bohot acche dost bangaye par tabhi last semester mein humein Baba sa ne yahan bula liya phir humne aage ki padhai yahin se ki aur humara contact choot gya!

[Hm so kids when I was studying in London he also used to study there and when we met and talked we became close friends then in last semester baba sa called me back and i continued my study here and we lost contact]

Children's: Woahh woahh kitni acchi dosti hai ke aap aaj tak unhe dhund rahe the!

Jatin just laughed then after dinner he asked his wife to help him in packing stuffs,,,,he was going tomorrow to meet his best friend!!!!

Jatin : Tumhe pata hai ye maine abhi kisiko nhi bataya ki Prakash, Radhika aur eshaan ke pita hain!
[Yk I didn't told anyone that Radhika and eshaan are Prakash's children]

Parwati : Sachhh, Jitni taareef prakash bhai sahab ki suni thi saabit bhi hogya kyunki radhika aur eshaan se hi pata chalta hai kitne acche honge wo!
[Indeed, the praise I heard about Prakash Bhai Sahab got proved because it is known from Radhika and Eshan only how good he is!

Jatin : Haan

Parwati : Kya hum bhi chal sakte hain humein bhi Radhika beti se milnaaa haiii!!!
[Can I also come I want to meet Radhika Beti]

Jatin : Umm, theek hai chaliye aap bhi!
[Ok, let's go]

Parwati exclaimed in Happiness and started packing the stuffs and Raja sa chuckled at her cute behaviour!
----------------------------------------------
Jai was going to his room but say Arya talking to someone it was a familiar voice so he decided to peek at her room and he saw, A damn cutee girllllll, Yes Radhika obviously she was showing her Night outfit to Arya which made her look super cute, her hairs were open, his heart was going boom boom just then Arya asked her to wait for 2 min and she ran to her closet that's when he came inside to look at her perfectly, but without her noticing he came out!

Actually she noticed him who was wearing black Kurta and looking super hot, her cheeks were burning from shyness but she managed to ignore because she don't have courage to talk to him obviously she's shy or from which right they'll talk?