*Moments (pt. 2)*

As Jai and Radhika arrived at her home,  the air was filled with a blend of tradition and comfort as Radhika gracefully greeted members of Jai's family. with respectful gestures, touching feet getting his mother's and Kaki Sa's blessings, and the warm hug from his sister & sister in law Tara. He observed how she always greeted his family members, with the love, grace and respect, The touch of tradition in her was  one of the many things he liked about her!

After a brief moment, Radhika excused herself to change into more comfortable attire. As she descended the stairs, His eyes locked with hers "Why does she looks so beautiful in all the attairs she wear?" His inner self questioned him, then, she found herself enveloped in the warmth of Jai's family. They made space for her beside them, engaging in conversations that flowed effortlessly, bridging the gap between their worlds.

 They made space for her beside them, engaging in conversations that flowed effortlessly, bridging the gap between their worlds

The day's excitement and the upcoming shopping plans prompted everyone to agree on a short period of rest. As the family dispersed to relax, Pari, playfully nudged her to take Jai to her room, a blush appear to Radhika's cheeks as she led Jai up the stairs, her heart a flutter with a mixture of emotions.

Stepping into Radhika's room, Jai's eyes wandered around the space, taking in the beauty of her sanctuary.

The room spoke of her personality and passions, a blend of tradition and contemporary taste, The room seemed to tell a story, adorned with intricate paintings, cherished artifacts, and a small shrine with idols that held significance to her. The walls painted in soothing colors seemed to reflect Radhika's persona - serene, graceful, and rooted in tradition.

Among the many treasures in the room, Jai's gaze fixed upon the array of photographs. He marveled at the memories captured in each frame, a visual journey through Radhika's life. A small Krishna idol caught his attention, its presence a testament to her spirituality in Her Krishna!

Curious about his quiet admiration, Radhika inquired in Hindi, "Kya dekh rahe hain itne dhyaan se?" (What are you observing so attentively?)

With a subtle smile, Jai responded in shayari:

"हर एक तस्वीर तेरी कहानी बयान करती है,
रौशन है तेरी ख़ुशबुओं से यह कमरा यहाँ
कृष्ण की मूर्ति भी है साथ, एक सांझ की धानी,
तेरे अंदर छुपी रौशनी मुझे यहाँ दिखती है।"