Prologue

Third POV:

Eleanor Moretti stood in awe, smiling down from the balcony, as her family played in the vast Mansion garden.

It's a hot summer in Sicily this year so she persuaded her sons to play with Arianna outside. That little girl was full energy.

Eleanor must admit, it did take a lot to get Alexander outside. He's a bit different Alex, nether the less she loved him with all her heart, just like the rest of her children.

She didn't know what she'd do without her family, they saved her. She lived for them and only them.

All whist Eleanor was reminiscing on the balcony above, an argument was breaking out amongst the children.

"I don't want to be on their team" a 10 year old Alexander huffed as he pointed towards his 7 year old twin brothers.

"Who says we want to be on your team dick face" Reign snapped back sticking his tongue out at Alex.

"Yeah dick face" his younger twin brother Remy copied.

"Hey, don't say that" Lorenzo, the oldest brother, told off his siblings. He didn't know why but he always felt the need to correct them. I guess it comes with the responsibility of being the oldest.

"Whats a dick face" Arianna innocently asked smiling at her brothers who freeze.

"Riri, that's a bad word remember" Alonzo said gently picking his little sister up. He was always the softest towards her.

"Oh" Arianna frowns at that revelation "Sorry lonzo" she whispers quietly as tears start to swell in her eyes. She hated crying, but she hated getting told off even more.

"Don't cry riri" Alonzo mumbles before comforting his little sister. He hated seeing her cry. They all did.

"Look what you did idiots" Alexander shouts at his little brothers who bow their heads in shame. They didn't mean to make Arianna cry, and now Alex is shouting at them.

In Alexander's mind he was mad. That was the only emotion lighting up. Anyone who made his little sister cried would get it.

"Femare (stop)" Lorenzo yells at Alexander noticing the twins are getting increasingly upset. Alexander always took things too far, he needed to know when to stop.

"They made her cry Enzo" Alex argues back. With each second that passes hes growing more irritated.

"They're 7 Alex, use your Brain for once" Lorenzo raises his voice yet again at Alexander but instantly regrets it.

Alexander glares his brothers and sister who are now all starting at him. The boy scoffs before turning around and storming back into the house.

"Xan xan wait" Arianna yells noticing her brother is upset before running off into the house after him.

"Marone (damn it)" Lorenzo states in an annoyed tone at the scene which has just unfolded.

He then turns back to the twins who are being comforted by Alonzo. Where's Dad when you need him he thinks to himself.

Suddenly Lorenzo turns to the youngest brother, Malakai. Through this commotion Kai hasn't said a word, he's in his own world as usual.

"You okay little man" Lorenzo says softly kneeling down and ruffling the child's hair.

Malakai looks up his his eldest brother admirably before replying. "Yes dick face" he answers with a mischievous grin.

Lorenzos head snaps to Alonzo who looks like he's holding in a laugh. Lorenzo gives his brother a "seriously" look before turning back to little Kai.

"Malakai don't say that word" Lorenzo says Sternly to the 6 year old who seems unfazed.

"Okay dick face" he utters again. This time Alonzo can't help the laugh he lets out.

"Malakai" Lorenzo says in a deeper warning tone. Yet again the 6 year old his unfazed.

"I'm going to tell papa my new word" Malakai beams before running into the house.

"Fuck dads gonna kill us" Lorenzo states turning to Alonzo who is no longer laughing. Alonzo looks between Enzo and kai before sprinting after Kai.

"Dad don't believe anything Kai says" he shouts running into the house. Lorenzo laughs and shakes his head before also running in.

See this family was Chaotic but they were each others home. The Morettis stuck together, and that includes the other 10 cousins.

It's amazing how that joy and unity would be crushed by the time night falls. This day would mark the start of an 11 years of hell for the Infamous Morettis.

Spend as much time with your family as you can, you never know when they'll be snatched from your grasp. And your whole world falls apart.