Twenty one

Lorenzo's eyes flicker from myself to the knife then back to me

Lorenzo's eyes flicker from myself to the knife then back to me. We stand there for a good 30 seconds just starting at each other.

Alexander then comes hobbling over and grabs my face checking me over. "Did that bastard touch you, I'll kill him" he utters in a very serious tone before his eyes opened realising what he just said.

"Portarli al magazzino (take them to the warehouse)" Lorenzo booms out and suddenly a bunch of men come out from nowhere and pick the Russian men up before dragging them away.

Giovanni walks over to Rico and Nico checking them over and to be honest they don't seem to badly hurt.

Malakai is however still staring at me in shock. Alessandro goes over to him and waves a hand in front of his face causing me to let out a small chuckle.

"The fucks wrong with him" Aless asks no one in particular. I simply shrug and turn to Lorenzo who seems to be in deep thought.

"Arianna are you hurt" Lorenzo suddenly asks taking a few steps towards me. I shake my head avoiding his eye line at all costs.

"We need to find your cousins and get out of here" he states before turning around and walking off.

I watch as the rest of them follow him and so I slowly follow as well. For some reason, as we walk through the mall, my lips start to tremble and tears swell in my eyes.

What have I done, Rico and Nico already know my identity but now all my family will. I won't be able to hide it anymore. What if they find out about the abuse, will they even accept me.

I try to keep walking ignoring the lump that's forming in my throat. Now is not the time Arianna, I can't break now.

We make it to the other side of the mall where Grayson, Luca and Luciano are sat on a bench looking depressed.

"Boys" Lorenzo calls out and their heads immediately snap up. Grayson gets up and goes straight to Giovanni who pulls him into a hug. The twins get up looking ashamed but still untouched.

"Where's the twins" Alexander suddenly says and we all go quiet. Oh God please, please don't tell me those men took my brothers.

We look to Lorenzo whose jaw seems to be clenched. He knows.... They're gone.

*********

No ones said a word since we've entered the cars. I'm sat in the back with Aless, Xander and Kai. There's so much to talk about but no one says a word.

The twins were taken by Anatolys men. And for some reason this feels like my fault. Anatoly wants me not my brothers but I've lead him straight to them.

I look over at Malakai who finally has stopped staring in shock. He's looking out the window no doubt thinking about the twins. Knowing Anotaly they won't come out untouched, that's if we find them. Oh God what if he takes them away forever, this is my fault. All my fault.

Once again that pit of terror forms in my stomach and my lip begins to tremble. Dont cry Arianna you aren't weak, don't cry-

"Anna breathe, it's okay" I look over to find Aless staring at me in concern. I nod and puff out my cheeks but that doesn't stop the isolated tears fall down my face.

I feel an arm come around and rub my shoulder soothingly. Alexander is comforting me. I automatically lean into his side and close my eyes embracing that comfort i most likely won't feel again after they find out what I am.

20 minutes later and we arrive back at our mansion. Once we get inside I'm immediately greeted by someone's arms. Alonzo holds me tight whilst checking over me.

"Son what happened where's the twins" I hear my father ask but I can't bear to look at him. "You left so suddenly... Lorenzo answer me" he booms and the room goes quiet.

"The Russians attacked them at the mall" Lorenzo mutters and I'm sure I hear a gasp.

"Who's them" my grandfather then asks his voice slightly.. shaky.

"Arianna, Nico, Rico and Kai" he sighs his eyes glancing over me for Just a second longer then everyone else.

My father's eyes go wide before he turns to me and marches over taking me into his embrace. I hold in the sob that threatens to escape and just favour the moment. He then pulls away and goes over to Kai who seems silent.

Uncle Angelo, who must've arrived earlier abruptly turns to his boys but they all give him a nod or thumbs up showing him they're alright.

"Where's Remy and Reign they were with you" uncle Dom then asks. We all turn to Lorenzo awaiting an answer.

After a period of silence Lorenzo answers. "They were taken".

"WHAT" my grandfathers voice booms out followed by a bunch of gasps and cursing.

"What do you mean taken" Uncle Marco says his first words of the day.

"You know what I mean, Anatolys men took them" Lorenzo answers raising his voice slightly. "I already have men tracking the vans, we will find them"

"How did this happen" Grandfather yells now pacing around. "How did his men find you".

"Anatoly isn't stupid Alfonso" Francesco mumbles waking into the room. "As Lorenzo said we are tracking there whereabouts, men are everywhere"

"You will find my grandsons Francesco, if you don't I will not hesitate to put a bullet-"

"Nonno" Vincenzo interrupts nodding over to me and suddenly his mouth clamps shut. The whole room then look like they remember something before turning to me.

"Arianna, why don't you come with me Tesoro" my Nonna begins to take my shoulders and attempts to guide me away but I stand firm.

An incredibly stupid idea comes into my mind and I stand firm. "No". I watch as the adults look at me in shock apart from my dad who seems... proud.

"Arianna listen to your nonna" my grandfather chimes in with his croaky ass voice.

"No" I say again a bit louder. "Why..why was we attacked by men at the mall, who took the twins, why did everyone have guns" I remark my eyes falling on everyone.

"Who are you people..." I whisper out. Silence greets me. I look around at everyone awaiting an answer.

My uncles and Aunties stare at me wide eyed while my father holds a neutral expression. All my cousins apart from Nico and Rico look nervous whereas those two seem amused which is irritating.

And finally Lorenzo. He saw the knife, he knows something's up. Like father his face gives nothing away but his eyes... his eyes are staring into my soul.

"We need to talk, now".