Eleven

Turns out Luciano is also in my social studies class

Turns out Luciano is also in my social studies class. That's another teacher who's peace will be disturbed but us.

It's lunch now however and I'm walking to the lunch hall weaving through the dozens of students. Surprisingly I haven't seen Luca around but I'm sure he's around here somewhere.

As I'm walking through the halls I'm interrupted by a student barging past me. My eyes whip up and turn around to see who barged me. No... how's he there, there's no way.

The face staring back at me with wide eyes is all to familiar. Nikolai Volkov nephew of Anatoly  Volkov. He's seen me getting beaten, he's seen all of it. He knows what his uncle does yet he does nothing. He is the heir to the Russian throne.

He's frozen for a few seconds while his eyes scan me up and down that is until he turns around and continues to fast walk in the opposite direction.

Oh fuck no, I change the direction and not so discreetly follow Nikolai. I begin to catch up only for him to sharply change direction walking down another corridor.

I roll my eyes before changing directions once again. He hasn't looked back yet because he knows. My legs start to hurt as I speed walk to him. Finally I'm in arms reach.

I grab his backpack, opening a janitor closet at the same time before pulling him into it and slamming the door.

"What the fuck are you doing here" I ask the blond 17 year old who towers over me. He rolls his eyes before trying to move past me however I step to the side blocking his way out.

"Move or I'll move you" he snaps in a threatening way even though I'm not scared of this little bitch. I shove him back before grabbing a bottle of disinfectant spray.

"Now I'll ask you again, what the fuck are you doing here" i snap pointing the bottle directly at him.

He looks at the bottle before his eyes move back to me before he smirks. "And what are you going to do with that bottle Arianna".

I send him a smile before pressing the handle and spraying him with disinfectant, straight into his eye.

He stumbles back before grabbing his eyes, knocking a mop over in the process "what the fuck you crazy bitch" he seethes rubbing his eye frantically.

"The only crazy one around here is your pathetic Uncle" i snap and Nikolai instantly stops rubbing his eye,which is now all red and puffy, before looking up at me with dare i say a guilty look.

"I'm sorry that happened to you Arianna" Nikolai states. Is he serious right now.

All I can do is scoff at this pathetic excuse of an apology. Although I know I shouldn't take it out on him.

"Sorry really? Is that all you have to fucking say" I yell growing frustrated. "After all those years in the facility all I get is a sorry from Anatolys nephew" i Seethe.