Ten

After breakfast Yesterday the day went by quickly, Kai, myself and the twins all played soccer outdoors for basically the entire day

After breakfast Yesterday the day went by quickly, Kai, myself and the twins all played soccer outdoors for basically the entire day. However now my muscles ache and I need to get ready for school.

"Arianna you know your alarm went off 10 minutes ago" Alonzos voice suddenly comes into light making me jump.

"What the hell Lonz, when did you even come" I turn to my brother holding a hand on my beating chest.

"Like a second ago" he shrugs causing me to roll my eyes. "Anyways Bambina it's time for school, Lorenzo will be taking you today but the rest of the time the twins will take you". He states.

"That's nice to know" I reply sarcastically before bashing my head with a pillow. Alonzo let's out a chuckle before leaving the room. On his way out he switched the main light on blinding me in the process. Dick.

I stretch before rolling out of bed and landing flat on my face. Is this how I'm going to feel everyday getting up?.

Dragging myself off the floor I make my way into the bathroom before doing my morning routine. Once finished I change into a top and jeans. It's school right so you don't have to wear anything fancy.

I put my hair up into a ponytail, taking out 2 strands at the front of course, before grabbing my phone and school bag and heading downstairs

I stroll into the kitchen to find Alonzo, Kai and the twins and my father seated around the kitchen island.

Like yesterday Alonzo is busy making some sort of food. He seems to be a fan of cooking. I remember mom loved cooking. That must be where he gets it from.

"Morning" i utter to no one in particular before grabbing a plate and placing some pancakes on it. 

"Boungiorno Arianna" my father replies smiling at me. At least someone's in a good mood unlike the other 3 who look half dead.

"Are you excited for your first day of school" dad asks before having a sip of coffee.

"Fuck no" I mumble to myself quietly.