Six

"Ucciderò quel ragazzo (I'm gonna kill that boy) Lorenzo states after a period of silence

"Son leave it, he'll come round" my father consoles his son even though he looks pissed himself.

"It's fine Enzo" I try to smile at my brother but I can't help the sadness that radiates off me. He didn't even want to talk to me.

The twins and Malakai all exchange a look noticing the atmosphere of the room. There must be some type of tension around here.

"Ignore that grumpy bitch you've got us" Malakai states before throwing an arm around my shoulder cheering me up slightly. He might have just become my favourite brother.

"Come let's get to know each other again" Reign jumps excitedly along with his twin.

"Sure" I reply and follow the twins not before looking back at Lorenzo who is still mad as hell, let's hope when I get back Alexander is alive.

Me, Kai and the twins spend the next 2 hours catching up and playing play station. And to be honest I've learned some new things.

Malakai is diagnosed with ADHD and takes medication for it but he's definitely the sweetest. Reign is the more quiet twin to remy however they're both loud and fun.

Apparently they're popular in school which makes a lot of sense. I've never been to school before the Russians taught us everything, so I'm technically home schooled. No doubt father will want to Enrol me, which is fine I'm not fussed.

Remy went on to explain how 2 more of my cousins attend the same school. Which is absolutely perfect. Did I mention I have 10 cousins and they're all boys. My life is over, I'm telling you over.

A knock suddenly Interrupts our catch up of the decade. My father walks in starring at the 4 of us in awe. "Arianna there's some people I'd like you to meet will you come downstairs" he asks.

I nod and the 4 of us travel with my father into the meeting room where 2 recognise-able faces stand. I say that because Alessandro is Lorenzo's best friend. I remember him always been around our house when I was young a long with his father Francesco.

I look around the room noticing Alonzo and Lorenzo however no Alexander leaving a pit of disappointment in my stomach.

"Arianna id like you to meet Francesco Russo my best friend and Alessandro Russo his son" my father introduces the pair who step forward.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again Arianna, I'm glad you're back with your family" Francesco utters sincerely before offering me his hand.

"It's nice to see you again Anna, do you remember me" Aless asks a hint of curiosity in his eyes.

"I do remember a monkey that used to run around after Lorenzo, so yeah I do remember you" I reply smirking, hearing Kai and the twins laugh from behind me.