Four

My head jolts up at the sound of a bolt door opening

My head jolts up at the sound of a bolt door opening. Squinting my eyes I realise I'm still in this stupid room.

"Arianna" I snap my head to the sound of Maryanne's voice. "Your father is he-" she stops mid sentence narrowing her eyes at something on the table.

I look down to see my pocket knife. Oh shit. I quickly swipe it before dropping it down into my bra.

"It's from a restaurant" I smile innocently at Maryanne who just scoffs.

"I don't have time for this, your fathers here let's go" she half yells before walking out the room.

He's here, my fathers here. Why am I suddenly nervous, this was not my plan.

I slowly stand up and follow the bitch through the station receiving many glares from passing officers. They do know I can kill them and make it look like an accident right?.

I follow her until we get to the main lobby where two tall men in suits stand emotionless, speaking with the male officer. It looks quite heated.

I try not to smile recognising my dad and Alonzo's faces. He was always tall but not this tall damn.

Alonzo rolls his eyes and scans the room before his eyes stop on me and grow wide. He says something causing dad to stop and look over at me.

"Sir your daughters here" Maryanne states smiling like a fake hoe at my dad. Yes thank you captain obvious it's not like they haven't just noticed me.

I take slow steps toward my dad who has tears in his eyes. "La mia bellissima figlia (my beautiful daughter)" he whispers out.

I can't help the smile I let out as he starts making his way towards me. He stops just before reaching me and crouches down slightly.

"Do..do you remember me Arianna" he asks with a hopeful glint in his green eyes, which I didn't inherit.

"Of course, it was only 11 years ago" i respond playfully rolling my eyes. My dad lets out the biggest smile before pulling me into a hug which I gracefully accept.

"I missed you so much bambina" he whispers squeezing me harder. "I missed you too dad" I mumble not noticing the tears streaming down my face. This feels right.

We pull our of the hug and turn to Alonzo who's staring at us as if he's about to burst out in Tears. Big baby.

"Alonzo" i smile walking up to him. He looks quite shocked at the fact I remember him but his face quickly recovers. "Did you miss me" I smirk.

I'm slightly stunned when he picks me up and hugs me, lightly squeezing me. "Of course I missed you Ari, we all did" he mutters. When he pulls away I see a few silent tear drops falling down his eyes making making me tear up. Damn I'm never emotional.

"Okay enough crying I'm hungry" I mumble out to the men who laugh. "Where do you want to eat Bambina" my father asks still staring at me with teary eyes.

"Anything edible honestly" I answer and my father laughs however stops when Maryanne coughs for attention.

"Cant you see we're having a moment here" I state rolling my eyes and turning around to face the hag. Ignoring me she turns to dad who looks equally unimpressed.

"You need to sign this paper to officially take custody of-" she's cut off my my father.

"You've already done the DNA test what more do you need, do me a favour and be quiet. We're leaving" he utters making me snicker.

"Come children" he turns to Alonzo and myself before leaving the police station leaving the woman with her mouth open.

"It was nice meeting you Maryanne, Ciao now" i wink at her before both me and Alonzo follow our father outside.

"I hope to never see her face again" i mumble to myself but I think Alonzo heard because he lets out a laugh. I turn to look up at him to see he's already smiling. We don't need words, the silence is speaking for itself.

Since my father is rich, like loaded as hell I've ended up in the back seat of a Roles Royce. I'm sitting in the back facing Alonzo as my father drives. I'm genuinely surprised we don't have some of his men with us, unless we do...

"Arianna" my fathers voice cuts my thoughts off. "Yes" I answer already smiling. This might be the best day of my life so far, I'm back with my dad.

"Why were you at a police station" he asks and immediately my smile drops. Right, the millions of questions I'm going to get.

"My foster parents died" I reply, a hint of sadness coming through. Quick thinking Riri.

"I'm sorry for your loss, they must've been close to you" my father responds in an equally sad tone . He's for sure reflecting on how he should've been here for me as a father.

My mind drifts off to the beatings upon beatings I've received and I immediately cringe. "I wasn't really" I shrug and Alonzo gives me a weird look.

"Well, we're happy to have you home Sorella, I hope you know that" Alonzo states and I nod in acknowledgement.

"I'm excited to see everyone" I reply before looking out the window. The truth is I am excited but also scared.

What if they find out about my past? Will they be angry, disappointed. I mean they can't really be mad since they kill people as well but you still wander.

I'll have to tell them at some point, that's if they don't find out. They're smart people.

I'm also worried. Worried about my best friend. She got shot I swear, I saw her with my own eyes. And then she's gone, someone must've taken her body, unless she got up herself. Honestly I don't know, I just hope my sister is alright.

I move my head to lean against the window and before I know it my eyes begin to droop. Damn when was the last time I slept.

"Arianna" my eyes start to adjust hearing a voice.

"Arianna" the voice states a bit louder causing my eyes to shoot open. I look around to see a blurry figure starting at me.

"Arianna we're here" my eyes clear to see that it's still dark however we've come to a stop. Alonzo is starting at me in awe for some reason.

"You fell asleep, let's go your brothers are waiting for me" he utters holding out a hand which I take. He helps me out of the car and onto the gravel.

I look up at the brightly lit mansion in amazement. This isn't our house in Italy but it's just as big. Damn.

"Are you ready" Alonzo nudges me and I nod with a sigh.

"Don't worry Bambina, you'll be fine" he throws his arm over my shoulder before leading me into the mansion.

God help me.