Fourteen

Surprisingly I wake up in a good mood and to the sound of voices as per usual

Surprisingly I wake up in a good mood and to the sound of voices as per usual. For a large house I'm surprised the walls aren't 100% soundproof.

Anyways, I drag myself out of bed and take a quick shower before getting ready. It's only the second day of school and it's already felt like a week.

I change into a simple outfit, a blue crop top with white joggers and some Jordan's that the twins recommended before grabbing my phone and heading downstairs.

"Morning all" i chirp with a large smile, a real smile, as I step into the kitchen. As usual Alonzo is over the stove, Kai and the twins are half asleep, Lorenzo is scrolling through an iPad while Alexander is actually here in the morning for once. I also notice enzo and Lonz have their suits on along with father. Hm.

"You're in a good mood today Bambina" my dad says as I slide into the seat next to him.

"I know" I smile before kissing his cheek. He seems shocked but is also now smiling like a mad man.

"What are you wearing" Alexander suddenly asks eyeing me up and down.

"Clothes" I respond earning a laugh from Kai. What's he trying to say.

"No that" he points to my top.

"A top" i respond very slowly. At this point everyone is listening to our conversation.

"Where's the rest of it" he states seriously however the twins and Kai burst out laughing.

"There's nothing wrong with what she's wearing Xan" Alonzo answers for me. I blow him a kiss in thankfulness.

"You're supposed to be backing me" Alexander responds glaring at Alonzo who simply shrugs and places a pancake on my plate.

He then turns to Lorenzo who just smirks and then to dad who shakes his head."we're turning soft" he mumbles earning a slap from Alonzo.

"You're going to be late hurry up" dad suddenly says turning to his 4 youngest. We all look at each other before slowly standing up.

"I'm driving" Kai suddenly yells before running out the room. "You can't even drive" the twins yell in shock before running after him.

"Welp if I die on the way to school love you all" i state before running after the trio. I hear a faint "don't die" in the background which makes me smile.

Luckily we make it to school in one piece, Kai was banned to the back with Reign holding him down. But anyways we're alive.

"I'll see you around Anna" Reign hugs me followed by Kai and Remy as they leave me alone. Great.

I begin to walk to class and weave through the students. I can see my class door and try to change directions however I stop, walking straight into a wall. Who the fuck puts a wall in the middle of- oh.

I look up to see not a wall but a person. A person that I met yesterday. Santiago, my brothers friend, is stood glaring down at me.

"Aren't you going to say sorry" he states a annoying, attractive smirk on his face. Who does this guy think he is.

"No, you're the one stood still in a hallway" i respond rolling my eyes and trying to walk past however the bastard moves in front of me.

He towers over me, he's easily over 6 foot compared to my 5'5 frame.

"Say sorry" he instructs, looking down at me with his large light brown eyes. Fuck.

"You're going to make me late" I mumble once again trying to move past yet I'm still blocked.

"Am I supposed to care" he responds, arrogance radiating off him. Now I'm pissed.

"Listen-" I'm cut off by my name being called. We both turn around and I see Luciano running down the hallway towards me. Oh gosh.

"Arianna my baby cousin" he yells earning a bunch of glares from the students around him. I hold my head in my hand in embarrassment while Santiago let's out a chuckle. Stupid attractive asshole.

He walks up to me before throwing an arm around my shoulder. "You alright ti ti" he turns to Santiago who's smile is now gone.

"I told you not to call me that" Santiago says glaring at my cousin.

"And I told you I don't care" Luciano replies a stupid smirk across his face. I begin to laugh but stop when Santiago snaps his head to me.

"Exactly you love it" Luc responds after a period of silence.

"Let's get going before your dad kills me for making you late" Luciano grabs my arm as he starts to drag me towards the classroom.

"Bye titi" I turn around and wave to Santiago who looks like pissed to say the least. He suddenly starts speed walking towards us and my eyes go wide.

"Run" Luciano yells turning to me before we both run down the corridor laughing with Santiago chasing behind us. That was fun.

The rest of the morning went by quick, and in the end me and Luc did end up getting in trouble for being late. Let's hope that doesn't get back to dad.

I'm currently on my way to the lunch hall again but stop waking when I see a crowd forming. What's going on.

I slowly push my way through the crowd to see 2 girls arguing and it only seems to be escalating.

"If I knew you were such a snake I would've never become friends with you" a girl with long ginger hair and green eyes shouts towards a blonde haired girl.

"I'd rather be a snake then a slut like you" the blonde girl spits her voice laced with venom. A collective "damn" makes it way round the circle as the blonde girl takes a step closer.

"What did you just call me" ginger takes a step forward right into the face of blondie.

"You're a dirty slut, that's all you'll ever be no wonder your mom abused you" blondie states and the whole circle falls silent. What the fuck why would she say that. My fists clench as the abuse I've faced comes back to me.

Suddenly I hear a loud slap noise followed by a scream and a bunch of yelling. I look down to see ginger girl crouched over blondie, who's flailing her hand and screaming, throwing punch after punch at her face. She's angry and has every right to be.

After she throws a few more punches, a boy comes running into the circle before tearing the girl away before physically picking her up and taking her elsewhere.

I wonder what that was about. Oh well it's not my business just some entertainment. I shrug to myself before going to find my family.

You know what that's kind of sad I should really find some friends, I don't lunch how longer I can bare of sitting with my family.