Nine

I didn't get much sleep last night

I didn't get much sleep last night. I don't know if it's discomfort or I'm simply not tired but I just couldn't sleep.

The time is 8:00 and I've heard little to no movement around the house. I'm pretty sure it's Sunday so I guess we can all sleep in.

I've been thinking about Selene. I must be in denial or something but that girl isn't dead. Her body was gone, we've both been shot before it takes more then a bullet to kill us. I'm just confused to where she could've gone, I can only hope and pray the Russians haven't found her.

My ears perk up at the sound of movement and voices outside my bedroom door. I quietly turn around and place the duvet over myself pretending to be asleep before the door is opened.

"Do you think she's sleeping" a voice known as Remus Moretti interrupts the silence.

"Obviously idiot" Reign Moretti replies followed by a noise then an "ouch".

"Would you two be quiet, you're going to wake her up" Kai's voice then comes to light.

"Isn't that why we're here, to wake her up" Remy replies dumbfounded causing me to let out a chuckle.

I stop as soon as I realise I've baited myself out. There's a silence that follows. I have no idea what's happening so I try to turn around only he squashed by 3 large boys.

"What the fuck" I yell as the 3 boys jump on top of me. Kai and the twins are busy laughing as I try to push them off.

"Get off me you Fatties" I snap while kicking my knees up, kneeing the boys in the ribs however they don't move.

"No can do Ri ri" Kai responds, and I can just tell this big head is smiling.

I scoff before using all the strength in my lower body to push the 3 onto the floor, they land on their asses with a loud thud.

I hear a bunch of groans and ows and sit up on my bed with a smirk observing my masterpiece. That's what they get.

Suddenly the door is flung open and in steps a serious looking Lorenzo followed by a concerned Alonzo.

"What's going on" Lorenzo asks glaring at the boys on the floor. I avert my eyes anywhere else but Lorenzo along with the boys.

"Well" he asks seriously edging us on. I take a sneak peek at him nearly letting out a laugh in the process. He's so serious but I just can't take him seriously because of his pyjamas.

"Arianna pushed us off the bed" Remy accuses. Alonzo turns to me with a proud look on his face, at least someone's on my side.

"Only because those fat asses jumped on me nearly squashing me in the process" i argue rolling my eyes.

"Arianna" Lorenzo warns in a low tone. I don't know why he's saying my name, I'm 100% in the right.

"It's too early for this, come down for breakfast all of you" Lorenzo says looking around at all of us before walking out.