Three

"This is the third attack this month" i state calmly as my eyes drift over the 5 other members of this meeting, 3 of which include my sons

"We've set up extra defences around all of our warehouses like you asked" Alessandro is the first to speak up. As well as being one of my Capos and most trusted men, he's also Lorenzo's best friend. I've known the kid from before he was born.

"It's not enough" Alexander suddenly speaks up still holding onto his knife. He carries that thing around like a damn child.

Alexander has always been one to express his feelings, which are mostly negative. That's why I love him, however sometimes he doesn't know when to stop.

"Well what do you suggest Xan" Alonzo my second oldest intervenes. Alonzo has always been the most sensible child, he's very smart and medically trained.

Alexander stays quiet glaring at his Brother, see he's our best in combat but maybe isn't the best strategist.

"We use a decoy" Francesco my right hand speaks up for the first time. I've known Francesco basically my whole life, he's my most trusted man outside of my family.

"Explain" Lorenzo answers staring intensely at my consigliere. Lorenzo is my heir, my oldest child. Lorenzo was born a leader, from the moment i introduced him into this world he knew it was his duty to one day become don.

And that day is coming very soon.

"We remove our weapons, crates whatever we have stored in one of our warehouses. Instead we send our men, even some of us to wait for an attack. Once they attack, we kill take a few hostage and go from there" Francesco states in one breath with a smirk on his knowing he's the smartest in the room.

Lorenzo spares me a glance to see if I agree with the plan, I discreetly nod which allows him to talk.

Lorenzo is about to speak but I receive a phone call on my work phone silencing the room. "Carry on son, I'll be back" i mutter before walking out the office and answering the phone.

"Stefano Moretti here, speak" I answer formally. It's not rude, but being a don you have to put up an image. Not to mention that fact I own multiple legal businesses.

"S..sir is this Stefano Moretti" a timid female voice comes through the over line.

"I just said that" I reply growing slightly annoyed. I'm not here for someone to waste my time

"s..sorry sir, I'm calling on behalf of the New Orleans sheriffs office, there is a young girl in custody-"

"What's that got to do with Me" I cut her off. I'm seriously losing my patience now.

"Sir, that girl. We've done a DNA test and her DNA matches yours" oh.

"We have your daughter at our station"... I think the world has gone silent, my daughter Arianna. It's been 11 years since she got taken away from us, we haven't stopped looking for her since.

And she's in America. This whole time she's been arms length away.

My baby. I've missed her so much. From the day she was born she lit up my life. The only girl to be born in my family for generations, the mafia princess. She's returned.

"We ask if you-" i once again cut of the lady.

"I'm on my way to collect her" i state before hanging up and basically skipping back towards my office.

I burst through the doors to find everyone staring at me like a madman, probably because of the massive killer clown smile on my face.

"Are you alright dad" Alonzo asks in genuine concern.

"Never better son" i respond. Alonzo sends me a small smile before continuing to stare at me weirdly, yes he still thinks I'm crazy.

"Why are you smiling like that it's creeping me out" Alexander asks with a scared look to his eyes, Alexander scared? That's a first.

"I've just received a phone call" I mumble before looking around at everyone who are staring back at me in anticipation.

"Arianna has been found" drop dead silence. No one has said a word. I look around at everyone's faces.

Lorenzo and Alonzo stare back at me with wide eyes. They're Sorellina, the princess. They've missed her so much, they never stopped.

Francesco and Alessandro stare back with the widest smiles on their faces. Arianna is like a little sister to Alessandro and Francesco he's always cared for her like a daughter. He knows how much she means to us.

Lastly Alexander, his face isn't giving anything away, apart from the lone tear falling down his face.

"Are you sure" Alex asks, trying his best not to show the shakiness in his voice.

"They did a DNA test-" I'm cut off by Alexander storming out of the office causing me to let out a sigh.

"What the fuck is his problem, is he not happy his little sister has been found-" Lorenzo begins to rant clearly annoyed at Alexander. There's been some tension between these two recently, I'm not sure what caused it.

"Enzo leave it, she's found and that's what matters" i state glaring at my oldest son who sighs.

"I'm going to collect her, she's in New Orleans" i utter and all their mouths come flying open.

"She's been in the same country as us this whole time, some mafia we are" Francesco comments causing his son to let out a laugh.

"Not now Fran" i narrow my eyes at my best friend, even though he's completely right, this is very embarrassing.

"Alonzo we're going to collect her" i turn towards Alonzo who's whole face lights up. "If anything goes wrong call me, you answer to Lorenzo otherwise Capiche" i state and the men nod.

"Great, let's go bring the Principessa home"